IGNORED

WTBs: Completing the Aftermarket Archive, Screw Variants, Dragon Warriors, and Other Random Stuff

Ferris Bueller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/13/2022 at 9:19 PM, darkchylde28 said:

@Ferris Bueller , I'm not willing to let mine go, but go check this out.  It's going for roughly half what all the others currently listed are priced at.

Man, I didn't get it. I believe I put in my cart, got distracted, came back, and it had sold. Good looking out, though. 

2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Man, I didn't get it. I believe I put in my cart, got distracted, came back, and it had sold. Good looking out, though. 

@Ferris Bueller, hey, it doesn't say it sold, it said it ended.  I'd wager you could probably message the seller and get them to send you an offer directly (without re-listing) if you're determined.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 11:27 AM, darkchylde28 said:

@Ferris Bueller, hey, it doesn't say it sold, it said it ended.  I'd wager you could probably message the seller and get them to send you an offer directly (without re-listing) if you're determined.

It had sold, but snagged another around the same price. Mark it off, dude!

New year, new bump!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/3/2023 at 7:17 PM, The Count said:

Still collecting Dragon Warrior carts, eh? How many are you up to these days?

Something like 1050ish. Gotten busy having a kid.

Also, anyone who might want to trade screw variants, I have some doubles: Gumshoe, Base Wars, Simon's Quest, and I believe Silent Service. I'll double check if anyone reaches out. Fingers crossed, not many left for me.

• Like 2

Updated my screw variants list of needs.

My Simon's Quests (5 Screw) double has been traded. Also, I can confirm that Life Force (5 Screw) exists.

I'm only a dozen games away from a "complete" set of known error carts if anyone wants to trade. I have doubles of Silent Service, Base Wars, Gotcha!, TMNT II, DK Jr, and Gumshoe.

More progress on variants. Updated the list.

My Gotcha 5 Screw double is no longer available. I still have Silent Service, Base Wars, TMNT II, DK Jr, and Gumshoe doubles if anyone wants to trade and help me finish the set. Eleven known variants left for me to get. Ten if you don't count SE, which is unrealistic, lol.