IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Break Week Shenanigans Thread

ninjistar

@NESfiend@Jeevan @Bearcat-Doug @bertsampson @Richardhead @SuperJimtendo @Murray @JamesRobot @BeaIank @guillavoie @Gaia Gensouki @mbd39 @docile tapeworm @Ausden @0xDEAFC0DE @Jicsan Feel free to tag anyone I've forgotten... so many players!

Let the off-week shenanigans begin!

Edited by ninjistar
  • Haha 1

@ninjistar you are the man for creating this thread. Ive had the week from hell at work and haven't been on vgs or my nes much. Otherwise, I would have been blowing this up. 

Looks like everyone is too busy practicing shreddin hoping to bury@Richardhead . I heard the reason he is so good is he actually boarded those hills in colorado irl and was able to complete most of it after 3 gummies

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

@ninjistar you are the man for creating this thread. Ive had the week from hell at work and haven't been on vgs or my nes much. Otherwise, I would have been blowing this up. 

Looks like everyone is too busy practicing shreddin hoping to bury@Richardhead . I heard the reason he is so good is he actually boarded those hills in colorado irl and was able to complete most of it after 3 gummies

I’ll post a one and done score on Sunday morning😁

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I’ll post a one and done score on Sunday morning😁

Question is what the rules will be. With every level having an individual name on screen at all times, you could do a lot of different things. I could see 1 loop high score, 1 life progress or score, even progress/low score 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1

Just now, NESfiend said:

Question is what the rules will be. With every level having an individual name on screen at all times, you could do a lot of different things. I could see 1 loop high score, 1 life progress or score, even low score 

Either way, I won’t play more than once. Only gonna give it a go because of formalities. I did ask for the game. Also asked for Halloween-ish games in October. I’m not gonna be able to play those though. Super bummed about that.

2 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Either way, I won’t play more than once. Only gonna give it a go because of formalities. I did ask for the game. Also asked for Halloween-ish games in October. I’m not gonna be able to play those though. Super bummed about that.

Are you still on this thing where you are generally quitting participating each week? Was there a reason why? I remember you quitting "but not like doug," and it was out of nowhere.