IGNORED

Breath of the wild 2 - I’m calling it (2020 thread bump) / Nintendo Direct 2/17

phart010

I know I already posted my hopeful guess, but realistically I bet it is something like the pin set (cheap swag, but cool) possibly an 8-bit online game (might be fun) and three new Smash Bros characters from the Zelda universe. Something like Windwaker Link, a Goron and one other.

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, RH said:

I know I already posted my hopeful guess, but realistically I bet it is something like the pin set (cheap swag, but cool) possibly an 8-bit online game (might be fun) and three new Smash Bros characters from the Zelda universe. Something like Windwaker Link, a Goron and one other.

Wind Waker Link is already in the game in the form of Toon Link, haha. I doubt they're introduce that many Zelda characters in to the game anyway, since the second Fighter's pass only has like 2 or 3 slots left that haven't been revealed yet, and the fighters they've added in the first and second passes have all come from wildly varying IPs.

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure Capcom own any stake in the Oracle games or Minish Cap. Why would they? Pretty much all the assets are tied to a 100% Nintendo property. 

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I just saw the Direct is 50 minutes long.  Good Lord, that's one way to end the drought.

Stay tuned for 50 more minutes of japanese people talking about god damn smash brothers 😴

1 hour ago, fox said:

I’m outside the supermarket right now looking for some Zelda Mt Dew Gamefuel.

Hyrulian Punch and Tropical Triforce were sold out, had to settle for Gannon Grape 😒

Not gonna lie, I legitimately love the original Game Fuel (aka Citrus Cherry soda/pop, not the new stuff). I research it every year hoping it will come back. 😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fox said:

Hyrulian Punch and Tropical Triforce were sold out, had to settle for Gannon Grape 😒

Gannon Grape! The other proposed name for VideoGameSage.

39 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Not gonna lie, I legitimately love the original Game Fuel (aka Citrus Cherry soda/pop, not the new stuff). I research it every year hoping it will come back. 😭

I didn't realize Game Fuel was its own soda until maybe a couple years ago. I always thought it was just branded Mountain Dew!

• Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted

Direct predictions:

BotW 2 update

Zelda port(s)

Mario Golf

Pokemon Snap update

Useless Smash bullshit

Useless AC bullshit

Useless Splatoon bullshit

Useless Lego bullshit

Theme park overview

2-3 3rd party ports

New first party reveal

Some Indy game available now

Updates on major 3rd party titles

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

I think there will be something with Wind Waker. Seeing as though they keep moving stuff from the Wii U over to Switch. WW HD on Switch. Possibly a compilation like 3D All-Stars. In that case I would say OOT, WW HD, and Skyward Sword.

Hmmm. I see another TP rerelease before Skyward Sword. That's really a somewhat gimmicky wimote game, and even though the switch controllers are motion controllers, it just doesn't seem the same. That game seems best left for Wii.