IGNORED

Where’d you eat?

Richardhead

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I had to go to the grocery store to get a few things (which is always pricey these days) and decided to stop by Taco Bell (I only go there every 8 weeks or so) on a whim.  Got a Mexican Pizza, two hard shell tacos and some beefy cheese burritos and chili cheese burritos.  The burritos are for later since they will (unlike anything hard shell) survive a trip to the microwave.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Tabonga said:

I had to go to the grocery store to get a few things (which is always pricey these days) and decided to stop by Taco Bell (I only go there every 8 weeks or so) on a whim.  Got a Mexican Pizza, two hard shell tacos and some beefy cheese burritos and chili cheese burritos.  The burritos are for later since they will (unlike anything hard shell) survive a trip to the microwave.

Bet that Taco Bell cost more than your groceries.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Murray said:

Haha yeah, should go for a beer (or kombucha?) when I get back! Not sure what kinda flexitarian health kick ya been on recently 😂

It’s hard to tell what I’m doing health wise anymore. Even for me. I do take a ton of supplements though. I almost don’t even have to eat anymore!😂

• Wow! 1

36 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

I got a mexican pizza and two hard shell tacos at Taco Bell the other day too. I usually get the cheesy bean and rice burritos since they are pretty good and only cost a dollar. 

5 hours ago, Murray said:

Speaking of Mexican pizza.. Murray does Prague!

Roasted deer tenderloin with Czech beer.

E96D6A23-3883-4841-A87E-025B0D8E4FAD.jpeg

I have no clue what dessert I ordered, but the port is 10y!

256D9469-2EEF-4E42-8D55-79D9D6D869F6.jpeg

I really enjoyed Prague. Make sure you go to the steel figures museum, it’s amazing. https://www.galerieocelovychfigurin.cz/en/

• Wow! 1

8 hours ago, Murray said:

Steel gallery was dope. @Brickman thanks for the tip!

F2E341BF-BDA2-4E1C-92E7-0176936FB8A8.jpeg

Thought you would 🙂 we were just walking around and randomly found that place and now I always recommend it.

Have you had trdelnik from the street vendors yet? I got addicted to that and was eating them every day 😆

• Haha 1