IGNORED

Where’d you eat?

Richardhead

1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

Not that I know of, I’m interested and disgusted at the same time though 

It's basically just like a flat taco cut into slices. For some reason, not all Pizza Huts have them. The one closest to me is the only one in the area that has them. Same with the Wing Street wings.

• Like 1

Pizza hut taco pizza is the bomb, haven't had one in years but they so gooood. They had them around here last I knew.

I used to work at a pizza hut and made them, but having a hard time fully remembering but it's a pizza crust with a refried bean sauce, cheese, ground beef, finished with cold lettuce and sides of sour cream. 

Delish

Edited by drxandy

Events Helper · Posted
18 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Pizza hut taco pizza is the bomb, haven't had one in years but they so gooood. They had them around here last I knew.

I used to work at a pizza hut and made them, but having a hard time fully remembering but it's a pizza crust with a refried bean sauce, cheese, ground beef, finished with cold lettuce and sides of sour cream. 

Delish

that actually sounds good 🤣

1 hour ago, drxandy said:

Delish

I wonder if they make them different since it doesn't seem to be a common menu item? Here they have bean sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onions, shredded cheddar cheese, your choice of beef or chicken and a side of Tostitos salsa.

Events Helper · Posted
3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I wonder if they make them different since it doesn't seem to be a common menu item? Here they have bean sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onions, shredded cheddar cheese, your choice of beef or chicken and a side of Tostitos salsa.

that sounds better

7 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Yeah sorry I was drinkin last night, just been years since I had one. The ingredients you wrote sound right.

Edited by drxandy

35 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Yeah sorry I was drinkin last night, just been years since I had one. The ingredients you wrote sound right.

I usually get one about twice a month. I don't care that much for tomato sauce, so the taco pizza is my favorite thing there along with the Wing Street wings.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2020 at 11:23 PM, drxandy said:

Delish

Is this a usual off menu item, or will the counter person look at me like I'm from another dimension if I try to order this?

9 minutes ago, gandalf1 said:

Is this a usual off menu item, or will the counter person look at me like I'm from another dimension if I try to order this?

It seems to be a store specific item. The one closest to me has them, but none of the rest in the area do. Given that it has a refried bean sauce, I'm guessing that you can't get it at a Pizza Hut that doesn't have it on the menu.

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

It seems to be a store specific item. The one closest to me has them, but none of the rest in the area do. Given that it has a refried bean sauce, I'm guessing that you can't get it at a Pizza Hut that doesn't have it on the menu.

@gandalf1 yeah the store should advertise it on its menu if they carry it

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Is your Pizza Hut a Pizza Hut Classic now? Maybe that has something to do with the different menu.

I just checked the pizza hut website and my hometown one that I worked at had the following:

Screenshot_20200901-152859_Chrome.thumb.jpg.042b66123290fafcbcfebbacc22f4855.jpg

The ones in my current city don't carry it though, I'm pretty sure the hometown one is a independent franchise and the ones here are corporate, idk