IGNORED

Going for a cib licensed nes US set! Only 25 carts left!

Rudybegga

Family Feud crossed off with a bunch of extra boxes acquired as trade bait.  I've got a solid 10 boxes coming in a week with another few following in the next month!  Love the progress!

List and totals will be updated soon.

Edited by Rudybegga

Aquired a Nightmare on Elm street cart.  Total now at 60 carts needed. If a trade goes down as planned, one gets resurrected, and a local store indeed has rampart, I'll only need 54!

I'm actually considering throwing a few more Trade Bait items up just to get the ball rolling on a Panic Restaurant. 

Anyone have one that also needs a sealed Persona Q 2 Showtime Edition sealed?  Would also consider throwing my PS5 into the ring just to grease the wheels.

Edited by Rudybegga

• 3 weeks later...

In a wild Facebook marketplace trade, I've acquired a Panic Restaurant box and manual, Jimmy Connors tennis box, Stack up Cart and a couple smalls.  Never did I think I would see the day this would happen!  I had to trade off a couple of NES collection pieces and a few doubles.  I have to acquire Pacman and Ms Pacman Namco again, but I am over the moon right now!

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Going for a cib licensed nes US set! Only 39 carts left!
  • 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to Going for a cib licensed nes US set! Only 36 carts left!