IGNORED

Going for a cib licensed nes US set! Only 25 carts left!

Rudybegga

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems like a lot of the sealed games I held on to for decades, high dollar gamecube and n64, a few uncommon ps3 (ncaa 14).  A bunch of disc only uncommon ps1 and 2 games that have spiked in price, really helped toward my goal.

A whole lot of everything really...

Anyway, got 2 more boxes and a few more things in my ft spreadsheet!

C 97

I 153

B 188

Excellent.  Hit me with that list!

I would post pics, but its not a good camera.

Last time I posted pics, I showed everyone my Nickelodeon ps2 and someone said it looked like I took the pics on an old phone in a sex dungeon.  LOL!  I can take a few pics if you want.  Post them in the collector's lair or something.

1 hour ago, Rudybegga said:

Excellent.  Hit me with that list!

I would post pics, but its not a good camera.

Last time I posted pics, I showed everyone my Nickelodeon ps2 and someone said it looked like I took the pics on an old phone in a sex dungeon.  LOL!  I can take a few pics if you want.  Post them in the collector's lair or something.

Hell yeah.  As a fellow NES CIB (at a much slower pace) collector I’m always interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Another name crossed off the list.  Now that I have the box, good bye Wall Street Kid!  I'll have about 3 more boxes and one more cart crossed off in a few days.  Working on a trade for a couple items, different trade for a couple boxes and carts, a different trade for a sweet CIB, and a big ticket item for a big ticket NES CIB.  Things are looking great!