IGNORED

Collector focused on rare and obscure DS games.

Hello, my name is Cliff. I’ve been collecting video games pretty hardcore for the past 7 years, but have recently been getting into Nintendo DS games. 

I have started a YouTube channel where I review and make fun of rare and obscure Nintendo DS games in an informative way. I go pretty in depth with DS collecting. Please check it out 

https://youtube.com/c/DScapades 

let me know if you have a gaming YouTube channel so I can follow you back!

59F25226-86C4-4735-94F8-C1B95705A54F.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Wow! 5

13 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Welcome! Pretty impressive collection you've got there. I especially like how you're organized the games based on color on the right, that looks really nice.

Thanks! Us North Americans are very lucky, all pal games have white spines , and all Japanese DS games have black spine, but North America got the full rainbow of colors on the spine.

DDDDB879-C5E0-4B8D-A381-F32ECB35039B.jpeg

C73897CF-778D-4E5D-B14D-090A26AB4B2D.jpeg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Welcome! You've already done me a huge service by convincing me to never even consider going after a DS set. Good God, man! Nice collection!

Yeah don’t go for a complete DS set unless you want to overpay for shovelware. Well, that can pretty much be said for most systems. Good thing about DS is there isn’t a flood of sports games. Also, the rarest 100 DS games are about as rare as the rarest 5-10 GameCube/ps2 games. It’s incredible how many DS games had a super small print run. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...