IGNORED

Amusement Parks

Ausden

Estil, you just won the so-and-so championship, what will you do now?

I'M GOING TO HOLIDAY WORLD!!! 😄

Believe it or not Holiday World (Santa Claus Land from 1946-83) is the granddaddy of all theme parks, opened 8-9 years before Disneyland.  I always like to call it the Happiest Place in the Tri-State 🙂

Edited by Estil

I live about an hour away from Cedar Point so I used to go every year.  Love that place.  It’s been some years since I’ve gone but the last couple times I was there people really stopped caring about the Magnum so it’s really become one of those rides you can just go on over and over.

• Like 1

I love roller coasters and my oldest daughter is old enough now to go on most. My favorite is Six flags but I've only been to Chicago and Atlanta. Chicago is my favorite and it had a ride called the shockwave that is now gone but I remember growing up waiting for myself to be tall enough to ride that bad boy.

I love parks, haven't been to a lot but in my life so far been to

Cedar point, Busch gardens Tampa, SeaWorld Orlando and Cleveland, Autoworld, Operyland, Disney magic kingdom and Epcot, all of universal Orlando

Top of the want list is six flags magic mountain, Canada's wonderland, six flags great America, and Kings island

On 10/25/2019 at 4:16 PM, KokiriChild said:

Being born and raised in CT, I grew up going to Six Flags New England and Lake Compounce. I'm a big theme park nut. I have been to both Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, every Six Flags in the country at least once, Disneyland/CA Adventure, and WDW and Universal in Orlando. 

I actually was a WDW Cast Member for a year and worked at Epcot. It was pretty sweet. Which Busch Gardens are you going to? If its the one in Tampa, you'll be about 15 minutes from my house haha.

The theme parks I would love to go to that I haven't yet are Cedar Point, Knott's Berry Farm, and King's Dominion.

I grew up in CT as well. I only went to Six Flags NE when it was still called Riverside. Some friends of mine and I got thrown out of Lake Compounce in the 8th grade because one of them decided to kick an Odie mascot in the butt. For us, everything driving distance that wasn’t Six Flags Great Adventure was a consolation prize at best.