IGNORED

VGS Bingo! [Ended]

Gloves

Events Helper · Posted
3 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

OK bingo people. Who's playing a game tonight or tomorrow where I can join in? Otherwise anyone in for Quake, Trackmania, Minecraft, Golf It?

You are more than welcome to join our minecraft server, if ur just gonna be on for the contest tho., maybe we could just beat the shit out of ya 😉 🤣

JK, u are more than welcome, if you want the address let me know, I can even play some right now, kuz all im doing is watching @Gloves favorite movie 😢  

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

You are more than welcome to join our minecraft server, if ur just gonna be on for the contest tho., maybe we could just beat the shit out of ya 😉 🤣

JK, u are more than welcome, if you want the address let me know, I can even play some right now, kuz all im doing is watching @Gloves favorite movie 😢  

I don't understand why you hate me.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Sure send it over. I'll be on today or tomorrow. You guys on Discord or just chat on the server? I'm the most casual Minecraft player ever. I just build big castle walls and mine in efficient straight lines. I'm sure you'll have no problem beating the shit out of me in every possible way.

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, Gloves said:

More than one person got the blackout. So no! 

Well, to be fair, I don't think it should just be borderline impossible to get the blackout. Extremely difficult, yes, but there wouldn't be much of a point in having a charm for it if it was just nigh on impossible. But I dunno, that might just be me.

...Also, yeah, I was joking around with my response to Jeeves, but in all seriousness, was there someone else who legitimately got the blackout? Or are we just ruining the joke by taking it seriously 😆

Had this been on any other week, I might have gotten a single line.  But it was a perfect storm of being on vacation, my wife returning to work, and the kiddos having not started school.  So I worked on this in between the yard work and house chores all week long.  It was good for me too.  I was super motivated to play some games, and try some new things.  Frankly I'd been in a "watch youtube" kind of funk with my free time for a while now.  So thanks @Gloves, this has been a blast.  And thanks to @ZeldaFreak, @Jeevan, @DefaultGen, @Gaia Gensouki, @Deadeye, and everyone else who I forgot.  You guys thought of and did clever things that inspired and motivated me to keep going. 

• Like 6