IGNORED

VGS Bingo! [Ended]

Gloves

Graphics Team · Posted
57 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Mmmmm the intent was that you'd make your own ROM from scratch. I hesitate to allow hacks.

Bummer. What if I were to get NESMaker and use one of their templates for a title screen? It's not really making a ROM from scratch, but it's probably the closest I can get (assuming I can figure out how to even use that software haha).

-CasualCart

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Bummer. What if I were to get NESMaker and use one of their templates for a title screen? It's not really making a ROM from scratch, but it's probably the closest I can get (assuming I can figure out how to even use that software haha).

-CasualCart

That would be acceptable.

I'll let you know though - following Nerdy Nights you should be able to complete this by I think step 2 or so, maybe an hour of learning.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Gloves said:

Lol @Jeevan don't cry bebe. I was gonna make you all wait anyway, I don't wanna hand out awards and then have to overwrite them when people get higher tiers. One fell swoop when it's all over.

But u made everyone hate me now.........

Spoiler

🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm in! Not sure how will I can due since I have a weird work week and I'm involved with a PlayStation trophy Olympics even, but I will do my best. I think I can get a line in at least. ;)

On 8/16/2020 at 9:12 AM, Gloves said:

It's too bad there are no trophy experts around these parts who could share info on how to earn that tile quick and cheap.

Hey, I'm here! I even met you through trophy hunting. :P

If anyone is stuck and needs an easy platinum, I can give some suggestions depending on which systems you have! :)

• Haha 1