IGNORED

tear in sealed game

It depends on how bad the tear is. If we are talking small tears where the game is mostly sealed, then it's sealed with flaws.

IF the seal is practically falling off with giant rips across it, then it really holds not much value sealed nor would most people who care about sealed even buy it anyway. 

Edited by Magus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Magus said:

It depends on how bad the tear is. If we are talking small tears where the game is mostly sealed, then it's sealed with flaws.

IF the seal is practically falling off with giant rips across it, then it really holds not much value sealed nor would most people who care about sealed would even buy it anyway. 

Good point Magus.  I was assuming a small tear or two.  If half the side is teared off that is different obviously.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

If this is a B+ seal, then what does a C seal look like? In my mind, an A to A++ is nearly perfect and a B to B+ would have small tears or scuffs. I can’t believe what constitutes a B+ seal considering how picky the grading of the actual box is. Especially since the cellophane is what makes it exponentially more valuable.

13646114-B384-4BF5-B265-AD208E770A24.png

• Wow! 1