IGNORED

I have been Switched!

Tabonga

4 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah! 😆 To be fair it's not exactly one of the most iconic lines from the movie, but I recognized it instantly!

Once I was at a trivia event and one of the questions was: "What two drinks does Marty McFly unsuccessfully try to order in the diner in the original Back to the Future?"  I had to control myself from blurting it out for everyone to hear.  I was the only person at my table who knew the answer.  I was actually a little disappointed that no one else knew it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RH said:

I've not watched those films since October 21, 2015. 😕  I need to crack them out of storage and give them a rewatch, or stream them if they are Prime.

I don't suppose anyone actually made 80s cafes did they?  I mean there's no shortage of 50s themed ones...

1 hour ago, TDIRunner said:

Once I was at a trivia event and one of the questions was: "What two drinks does Marty McFly unsuccessfully try to order in the diner in the original Back to the Future?"  I had to control myself from blurting it out for everyone to hear.  I was the only person at my table who knew the answer.  I was actually a little disappointed that no one else knew it.  

Tab and Pepsi Free...

The funny thing about this joke originally was that, of course, the drinks didn't exist in 1955. However, now it's funny because they don't exist in 2020 either, lol!

(Yeah I know Tab is still around, but barely.) 🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Estil said:

I don't suppose anyone actually made 80s cafes did they?  I mean there's no shortage of 50s themed ones...

The Pizza Hut near me is branded as a "Pizza Hut Classic" and the inside is set up to look like it did in the 1980s. It's quite accurate minus the jukebox and Frogger tabletop.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

The Pizza Hut near me is branded as a "Pizza Hut Classic" and the inside is set up to look like it did in the 1980s. It's quite accurate minus the jukebox and Frogger tabletop.

Huh, that's pretty neat. Kind of a shame Pizza Hut isn't so great nowadays, though...