IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Kiwi Kraze

BeaIank

3 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

i used to live with a guy named "A" (that was his real name). that was my blood brother we used to do everything together. dude would get wasted! he ran into a stop sign riding his bike one time and f his face up.  we disnt have a car. i was riding my bike home from work one night and i hear this like moaning coming out of the mangroves... "A"'s hobo girlfriend who lived on a derilict boat was anchored bear by. so i kinda knew it might be him. i crawled into the mangroves and sure as shit he is laying there wasted crying and talking nonsence. 

im like dude wtf happen buddy lol! he starts up about whatever and im like dude i cant lay here with you right now i got way to much weed on me i gotta ride to the house and ill come back for you. 

so i go and drop off the weed and roll a fatty blunt and grab a couplr beers from the apartment. ride back to the mangroves and lay with my boy brouggt him a blunt and a beer. he told me he loved me that night "you came back" he said. course i did brother 💪 lets crawl outta here.

That's almost a creepypasta.  It just needs a skinwalker to show up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Murray said:

Are you using a broken piece of styrofoam cup as an eating utensil?

Hahaha. @Murray beat me to it!  I could hardly read the posts after this. I just kept thinking "WTF is he eating with, styrofoam?!" 😄 

5 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

i used to live with a guy named "A" (that was his real name). that was my blood brother we used to do everything together. dude would get wasted! he ran into a stop sign riding his bike one time and f his face up.  we disnt have a car. i was riding my bike home from work one night and i hear this like moaning coming out of the mangroves... "A"'s hobo girlfriend who lived on a derilict boat was anchored bear by. so i kinda knew it might be him. i crawled into the mangroves and sure as shit he is laying there wasted crying and talking nonsence. 

im like dude wtf happen buddy lol! he starts up about whatever and im like dude i cant lay here with you right now i got way to much weed on me i gotta ride to the house and ill come back for you. 

so i go and drop off the weed and roll a fatty blunt and grab a couplr beers from the apartment. ride back to the mangroves and lay with my boy brouggt him a blunt and a beer. he told me he loved me that night "you came back" he said. course i did brother 💪 lets crawl outta here.

You went and laid down next to your wasted buddy in the trees... 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 you can't make this shit up

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Sumez said:

Wait, is it better to keep your scoring tricks to yourself?

I was just trying to be helpful.

There's no rule for this, it's up to everyone at their discretion. My personal thoughts: I don't like spoilers for the contests myself, I like to figure it out. One thing that's different here versus NintendoAge is that there's a "spoiler" button at the top of the post composer (it looks like an eye). If you highlight and mark the text with this, it will hide it and must be clicked to reveal. We've not seen wide use of this yet here, but I'm hoping it catches on 🙂 Spoiler:

Spoiler

This is a spoiler. @Jeevan likes butterscotch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, ninjistar said:

Hahaha. @Murray beat me to it!  I could hardly read the posts after this. I just kept thinking "WTF is he eating with, styrofoam?!" 😄 

You went and laid down next to your wasted buddy in the trees... 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 you can't make this shit up

i was trying not to be a complete savage 🐵 lol

he is one of my best friends 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

I got really lucky on the third boss and took him out right before getting hit by a missile haha. But this water stage on world 4 is brutal - I wish you didn't get sent back to the beginning after each attempt.

-CasualCart

722909416_CasualCartKiwiKraze231600.jpg.4dd9b222b23ee43a7b2fd55f47e77980.jpg

Love that joystick!!!

Graphics Team · Posted
15 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Love that joystick!!!

Thanks, man! It's a Mayflash arcade stick - the only good part about being stuck playing all my games via emulator.
All my physical games and hardware are stored away at my parent's place in the US right now. They were supposed to bring it to me here in Canada a few months ago when I moved into a new apartment, but the border is still closed to nonessential travel. Luckily I dumped most of my NES collection to my laptop last time I visited the States (I'm not cool with pirated software, so I only emulate ROMs dumped from my own carts), but I still wish I had the physical games to play. I love playing with the NES Advantage, too, but the Mayflash controller is actually nicer since it has a microswitch-joystick.

-CasualCart

Events Team · Posted
16 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Thanks, man! It's a Mayflash arcade stick - the only good part about being stuck playing all my games via emulator.

Pfft. Not even to use a full sized, full sanwa arcade stick! Amateur! 😛20200615_154349.jpg.23f6c7f585a2e06012fccc19469db9c4.jpg
Or even better, a full sanwa hitbox!

20190806_184714.jpg.457aedabde3bd19028e2d0b3b269fe49.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1