IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Kiwi Kraze

BeaIank

btw thats the dude that made tapeworm that was his gamer tag. i stole it from him. he loved mtpo we would 14-0 and leave the end screen up to show one another when we woke up. like take that bitch.

i left the 14-0 up and the  set up the 24-0 (?) on super punch out next too it. he flipped he never played super punch out before 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

i used to live with a guy named "A" (that was his real name). that was my blood brother we used to do everything together. dude would get wasted! he ran into a stop sign riding his bike one time and f his face up.  we disnt have a car. i was riding my bike home from work one night and i hear this like moaning coming out of the mangroves... "A"'s hobo girlfriend who lived on a derilict boat was anchored bear by. so i kinda knew it might be him. i crawled into the mangroves and sure as shit he is laying there wasted crying and talking nonsence. 

im like dude wtf happen buddy lol! he starts up about whatever and im like dude i cant lay here with you right now i got way to much weed on me i gotta ride to the house and ill come back for you. 

so i go and drop off the weed and roll a fatty blunt and grab a couplr beers from the apartment. ride back to the mangroves and lay with my boy brouggt him a blunt and a beer. he told me he loved me that night "you came back" he said. course i did brother 💪 lets crawl outta here.

That sounds like the unused plot for Fear and Loathing in Florida. Seriously, I bet @guillavoie and @BeaIank read through these threads thinking what the hell is wrong with these people?

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm assuming if people haven't heard of Kiwi Kraze/The New Zealand Story, they absolutely haven't heard of Liquid Kids (yes, that's a real name).

If you like this game, check out that one when you're done with it. It's also a fairly easy clear despite being an arcade game. It's basically the sequel, and has that same Taito platformer charm, in spades.

liquidkidsgifimage.gif

• Like 1

Just now, docile tapeworm said:

man that was like a theme on our tv. cycle with resivoir dogs, requim, kids.... all that shit

What about Go and Boogie Nights?

Naked Lunch is a drug themed movie that I like a lot, but it's weird as hell.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

What about Go and Boogie Nights?

Naked Lunch is a drug themed movie that I like a lot, but it's weird as hell.

go ya that one is pretty good. i was never into molly or rolling much though. and boogie nights too.

ill have to check naked lunch.

Edited by docile tapeworm

58 minutes ago, Sumez said:

I'm assuming if people haven't heard of Kiwi Kraze/The New Zealand Story, they absolutely haven't heard of Liquid Kids (yes, that's a real name).

If you like this game, check out that one when you're done with it. It's also a fairly easy clear despite being an arcade game. It's basically the sequel, and has that same Taito platformer charm, in spades.

liquidkidsgifimage.gif

It's bad when the one on topic post in the last 3 pages went completely ignored. 😂