IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Kiwi Kraze

BeaIank

13 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Doritos and Cheetos are both good, just don't touch a NES controller while snacking.

9 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

That's what pretzels are for.

im feeling a little share bear'ish.

a bag of cheetos will (after wiped off on pants) will leave a perfect amount of lunrication for your thumbs to slide... glide even across the d pad and a+b buttons... shooter game chronicles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, docile tapeworm said:

a bag of cheetos will (after wiped off on pants) will leave a perfect amount of lunrication for your thumbs to slide... glide even across the d pad and a+b buttons... shooter game chronicles.

Cheeto strats!

Does a particular variety work best, such as flaming hot?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, docile tapeworm said:

That's better than what @bertsampson uses Cheetos dust to lubricate. He wipes it off inside his pants first.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Why do the contest threads always go sideways on Wednesday afternoons?

i used to live with a guy named "A" (that was his real name). that was my blood brother we used to do everything together. dude would get wasted! he ran into a stop sign riding his bike one time and f his face up.  we disnt have a car. i was riding my bike home from work one night and i hear this like moaning coming out of the mangroves... "A"'s hobo girlfriend who lived on a derilict boat was anchored bear by. so i kinda knew it might be him. i crawled into the mangroves and sure as shit he is laying there wasted crying and talking nonsence. 

im like dude wtf happen buddy lol! he starts up about whatever and im like dude i cant lay here with you right now i got way to much weed on me i gotta ride to the house and ill come back for you. 

so i go and drop off the weed and roll a fatty blunt and grab a couplr beers from the apartment. ride back to the mangroves and lay with my boy brouggt him a blunt and a beer. he told me he loved me that night "you came back" he said. course i did brother 💪 lets crawl outta here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1