IGNORED

Too Well Known in the Community

5 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I never got around to trying it. Maybe I need to run to the store and see if they have any left.

Just looked up the logistics...they announced the discontinuation last week, but you have through December to get some.  Production will stop at the end of this year.

2 minutes ago, Sumer said:

It definitely has its own distinct taste, thanks to the saccharin (which they still used in the formula until its end last week).  I can definitely tell the difference between a Tab, a Diet Coke, and a Diet Pepsi.  I guess I could liken it somewhat to Diet Rite, but even then its not a close match.

Speaking of obscure diet pops, @Bearcat-Doug, last time I was at a Cincinnati Cyclone hockey match, US Bank Arena was only selling that for diet.  😄  Must have gotten a cheap deal to go with RC Cola and Diet Rite for cost savings.  Gotta love minor league sports!

I hadn't been to a Cyclones game since I was a kid. Funny you mention Diet Rite. My mom used to drink that when I was a kid. I couldn't stand it, I thought it tasted like chemicals. I really like Coke Zero. Its not as sweet as the real stuff, but it doesn't have that weird diet soda taste.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:37 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

Sometimes I'll go to the park, and all the ladies are like "there's that Super Nintendo guy!". And I'll look over and catch them whispering to each other and fanning themselves, lest the heat overtake them.  Sometimes a panty or two comes my way. 

I'll probably have to change my name again just to become low-key.  Probably gonna be Todd Parker next.

I live across from the park where "Todd Parker" frequents and all of what he has stated here is true.  I can hear them yelling from across the street.  It's nuts.  They keep talking about big his nintendo tapes is and then some even jump in the lake to cool down it seems..... strange world here in Montucky

• Haha 2