IGNORED

Too Well Known in the Community

Homebrew Team · Posted

I can't relate.  I am just some dude.  I like to talk about, play, and collect the things I am interested in.  I like to help people too, so I try to be very approachable online to public or private conversations. 

I don't think anyone is every going to stop me on the street and say, hey you are that D-Bag that is always wearing sunglasses in his avatars right?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, captmorgandrinker said:

How on earth did he find your email address?

He must just done a search for my name?  I don’t know. I talked about the gym a decent amount on NA, so maybe he did some digging.
It’s always the same thing though: “Do you still have _______________ prototype, and can you dump the rom?”  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeaglePuss said:

He must just done a search for my name?  I don’t know. I talked about the gym a decent amount on NA, so maybe he did some digging.
It’s always the same thing though: “Do you still have _______________ prototype, and can you dump the rom?”  

And for free while you're at it?  KTHXBAI

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, BeaglePuss said:

Could he be Jeff from GoCollect? Or one of his minions?

17 hours ago, VegaVegas said:

Is this thread about being afraid to get too famous??.....because it usually works the other way around

Famous is probably not the right word. I think “popular” is more befitting. Which often is associated with you being the target of “questions” and “favours”. 

5 hours ago, GPX said:

Could he be Jeff from GoCollect? Or one of his minions?

I got this message a few days before, and just assumed it was the same guy. Not sure. I get stupid shit like this all time.

I sent Frank basically every rom I had years and years ago.  I have an incredibly small handful of unique roms at this point that I can’t release/share for one reason or another. Everything else is either with Frank or easily found on the web. 

018DA3C2-190E-4C7B-9757-FB3DCBA784CE.png