IGNORED

Obligatory "Cat" thread

Do they put catnip in keyboards at the factory?  It is the only reason I can think of that cats are so attracted to walking over them.

Similarly I think my power cord for my Chromebook is infused with catnip since they sure love to unplug it.

I did get two of these for my kids. They really like abusing Mr. Bill in various ways.

download (11).jpeg

Edited by Wandering Tellurian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

For those of you here who think you're a tough macho alpha male or something, I want you to take a listen to this reunion story and see if you don't shed a tear or say awww or feel all warm fuzzies inside.  Just goes to show there is few things in this world more beautiful and more sacred and more special than the bond between a man and his kitty cat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Loki (our tuxedo cat) has taken to going into the refridgerator when Mrs. Tabonga is making something - she usually leaves the door open whilst retrieving ingredients and putting them on the counter.   The first time it happened she got everything out and shut the door.  When she opened the door she was very surprised to see Loki jump out from the bottom shelf.  Since then he has tried several times to get in - and Mrs. Tabonga caught him trying to pry the door open this morning.   While one can never really get in the headspace of a cat we think he is doing this to get at the "stinkfood" (which is a can of the smelly cat food that we give the cats a bit of each night.)