IGNORED

Obligatory "Cat" thread

13 hours ago, Estil said:

Oh c'mon, that is NOT a cat and you know it!

Huh? How could you! You look Tiddles in the eyes and tell him he's not a cat! My kids are crying now, and not JUST because of the cat wounds, but because you've insulted our poor little kitty cat Tiddles!

Look Tiddles in his beady little eyes and tell him you're sorry! 😢

01.jpg.46e77c21bcc1f9dc9b887e4b3b4316e5.jpg

Edited by OptOut
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, OptOut said:

Huh? How could you! You look Tiddles in the eyes and tell him he's not a cat! My kids are crying now, and not JUST because of the cat wounds, but because you've insulted our poor little kitty cat Tiddles!

Look Tiddles in his beady little eyes and tell him you're sorry! 😢

[removed pic so that I wouldn't end up with nightmares later O_O ]

The only thing I'm sorry about was being forced to Google search and find out those are really naked mole-rats...Usually I love trivia and fun facts and such but that is one of the most UNfun facts ever and this one learning something new I seriously could've done without!!  I don't know if you could even pay me to go anywhere near those hideous things *shudders*  If somehow, God forbid, any of those ugly things showed up in my apartment I would be totally standing on a chair screaming just like on TV O_O

Now, let's just forget all about that and get back to our regularly scheduled program:

Wow they really are man's REAL best friend aren't they? 😄 

Edited by Estil
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Wandering Tellurian said:

Mrs. Tellurian and I adopted a couple of kittens back in mid-October.  I had forgotten how much fun kittens are to have around. Figaro is now named Loki and Leeto is now named Thor.

That's awesome, I had 2 Burmese bothers and they looked like twins and that is the exact names I gave them, sadly Loki passed (1yr) and his brother name was changed once again to "mouth" as he was very very vocal and one of my friends took him and think last year he passed (he was going on 10yrs old) 

2 minutes ago, MuNKeY said:

That's awesome, I had 2 Burmese bothers and they looked like twins and that is the exact names I gave them, sadly Loki passed (1yr) and his brother name was changed once again to "mouth" as he was very very vocal and one of my friends took him and think last year he passed (he was going on 10yrs old) 

Thor is likely not a purebred since he wound up at the Dumb Friends League (either that or someone for some reason didn't know what he is) - but the force is certainly strong in his DNA.

9 hours ago, Wandering Tellurian said:

Mrs. Tellurian and I adopted a couple of kittens back in mid-October.  I had forgotten how much fun kittens are to have around. Figaro is now named Loki and Leeto is now named Thor.

download (7).jpeg

And the best part is that unlike many of the breeds of that other species, they will be just as cute and soft and fluffy even as adults! 🙂  I mean adult cats do pretty much the same cute sorts of things that kittens do right?