IGNORED

Obligatory "Cat" thread

I don't know about the rest of you but getting this kind of surprise for Christmas in a wittle stocking would be way way WAY better than getting a new PS5, Xbox Series S, and Switch combined!  😄  Or at least it would be if my apt would let me have more than one kitty... 😞 

I sure hope some of you get a kitty in your stocking this year!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Estil said:

Oh I have a pic of my dearly departed Tweetie (2005-12; RIP) sitting on my right thigh watching me play MMBN4 on my Game Boy Player!  Kitties watching you and patting things with their mittens...these are a few of my favorite kitty things! 🙂 

They do make the best lap warmers don't they. 😸😸😸

6 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

They do make the best lap warmers don't they. 😸😸😸

They make even better bed warmers; there is nothing in this world more beautiful and loving than sharing a bed with your kitties 🙂

Unless they're hogging too much space and you can't fit...then you gotta sleep on the floor or couch 😄 

maximum-cattage.jpgD70LhzAXkAAixib.jpg

And then what do you do when you wake up in the middle of the night and nature is calling, but...

2f1507bb5705fa7b588b6130cb94a1a7.jpg

Edited by Estil
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Estil said:

They make even better bed warmers; there is nothing in this world more beautiful and loving than sharing a bed with your kitties 🙂

Unless they're hogging too much space and you can't fit...then you gotta sleep on the floor or couch 😄 

Hahaha between four cats that know nothing of personal boundaries and the fiance, there is zero room for me but it's Soo warm. 

Since working from home, I promptly also lost all access to my desk. It's the cat bed now. 

3 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Hahaha between four cats that know nothing of personal boundaries and the fiance, there is zero room for me but it's Soo warm. 

Since working from home, I promptly also lost all access to my desk. It's the cat bed now. 

Yet another example of how dogs have owners and cats have staff? 😄 

But don't they usually steal your chair rather than your desk?

funny-cat-comics-cat-vs-human-19-579b043

Edited by Estil
  • Haha 1

I meant to do this last Christmas so I better do this now before I forget again but you guys know that classic children's song "Must Be Santa"?  Well I redid the lyrics in honor of my kitty...

Who's got the fur that's golden blonde?

Who's got the fur that's golden blonde?

Fur that's gold, golden blonde...

Must be Jamiee!  Must be Jamiee!  Must be Jamiee, Jamiee Cat!

Who's my bestest friend in the whole wide world?

Who's my bestest friend in the whole wide world?

Bestest friend, whole wide world...

Who's got the cutest eyes all big and black?

Who's got the cutest eyes all big and black?

Cutest eyes, big and black...

Bestest friend, whole wide world...

I might come up with more verses later 😄 

6 hours ago, avatar! said:

I just fixed the title of this article... sigh, journalists these days

Screenshot from 2020-12-28 17-20-13.png

Wanna bet? 😄 

PS: Hee hee, my wife claims my cat is obsessed with me because he constantly follows me around, sits next to/on top of me all the time, constantly watching me doing stuff...and when he was much younger he would be screaming at the door for me if I so much as went to the other end of the hallway to use the trash chute!! 😄 

Edited by Estil

12 hours ago, Estil said:

Wanna bet? 😄 

PS: Hee hee, my wife claims my cat is obsessed with me because he constantly follows me around, sits next to/on top of me all the time, constantly watching me doing stuff...and when he was much younger he would be screaming at the door for me if I so much as went to the other end of the hallway to use the trash chute!! 😄 

I bet it wants you to feed it!

4 hours ago, avatar! said:

I bet it wants you to feed it!

First off it's he, not "it" ("it" is for describing non-living things as well as that Stephen King movie). 😛 And second, whenever I'm eating, he could just help himself (and he does often drink my tea right out of my cup; I wish he did that cute slowly reaching/dipping with his cute wittle mitten though...) but usually he just sits there and watches me eat!  Though whenever I have Little Caesars Extra Most Bestest Pepperoni he likes to lick the tops of the pepperonis off...it is so cute! 😄 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Murray said:

No. A cat's place is to be free. 

No sir, the outside world is much too complicated and dangerous.  Kitty could get hurt, lost, run over, cat-napped, half-starving, all kinds of awful terrible sad things 😞

Kitty belongs safe and warm at home with a good cat parent who will treat them right and keep them sheltered and protected.