IGNORED

Doodle World NES

natepeters

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Homebrew Team · Posted
On 1/14/2021 at 1:01 PM, robbalvey said:

If we have missed the Kickstarter, is there a way to get a copy from you? I would rather give you the money directly than have to give it to an ebay flipper later down the road.  Thank you.

It looks like just ROM purchase only for now

https://natepeters.itch.io/doodle-world

Maybe @natepeterscan answer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2021 at 12:01 PM, robbalvey said:

If we have missed the Kickstarter, is there a way to get a copy from you? I would rather give you the money directly than have to give it to an ebay flipper later down the road.  Thank you.

I am positive the developer has more physical copies available, I believe he just needs to set up his mail order storefront yet. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2021 at 4:37 PM, Raftronaut said:

I am positive the developer has more physical copies available, I believe he just needs to set up his mail order storefront yet. 

Yes! I am also looking at doing another production run. Just trying to decide if I want to just do a run of like 50 more, or do a pre-order based run and produce more based on pre-order counts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, natepeters said:

Yes! I am also looking at doing another production run. Just trying to decide if I want to just do a run of like 50 more, or do a pre-order based run and produce more based on pre-order counts.

I've followed you on Twitter.  Is that the best place to keep up with news on this?

On 2/4/2021 at 1:02 PM, VegHead said:

I've followed you on Twitter.  Is that the best place to keep up with news on this?

Yes and thank you! I use Twitter to post any new announcements and updates.

On 2/4/2021 at 7:02 PM, a3quit4s said:

Just played the game with the wife! It is most excellent and the limited edition certificate was the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. 

Well done. 

@natepeters

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it and we wanted to make sure we gave everyone something special with the certificates.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...