IGNORED

America’s 2020 election (NOW with polls!)

Link

Who will win America’s 2020 presidential election?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Donald Trump
    • Joe Biden
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Jo Jorgensen
    • Howie Hawkins
    • other
  2. 2. Who will you vote for?

• Donald Trump
    • Joe Biden
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Jo Jorgensen
    • Howie Hawkins
    • Vermin Supreme
    • Alfred E. Neuman

4 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Perfect pick for him. While it might not be the politically smart thing to do, I hope she goes on the attack on Trump and just emasculate him Constantly. His fragile masculinity is one of his biggest weak points and I hope they exploit every inch of it. 

The VP candidate (for both parties) has traditionally been the role of the attack dog, and she's one of the scrappiest. The debate with Pence should be entertaining, especially given his opinions on women.

Edited by Tulpa
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

The VP candidate (for both parties) has traditionally been the role of the attack dog, and she's one of the scrappiest. The debate with Pence should be entertaining, especially given his opinions on women.

She will burn Pence to the ground.  He is a total doofus, who we already know is uncomfortable dealing with women 1:1. It's going to be hilariously embarrassing for him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, arch_8ngel said:
2 hours ago, Tulpa said:

She will burn Pence to the ground.  He is a total doofus, who we already know is uncomfortable dealing with women 1:1. It's going to be hilariously embarrassing for him.

I bet she torches him just like she did Biden last year. 

On 8/7/2020 at 3:12 PM, MrWunderful said:
On 8/7/2020 at 2:21 PM, Silent Hill said:

(Have I supported racist comments from others?)

Nah, this doesn't offend me personally, as I already know how Biden really feels about black people. Too bad others seem to give him a pass while chastising other things that are less racist. 

You openly write off plenty of racist things, especially when dealing with systemic racism (if you believe it existed) So its basically the same. What other things are less racist that have been chastized?

While I don't agree with the notion of systemic racism in 2020, it doesn't make me a hypocrite for calling out someone else's racist comment(s). For an example of something less racist than Biden's comment, I'd venture that Aunt Jemima on a syrup bottle would (or should) offend less people today than his comment. But since he's not Trump, it's all water under the bridge!

Knowing what country your relatives are from is a huge source of pride in the latino community. A lot of Guatemalans take offense if you call them Mexican, etc. 

I would bet a significant amount of Black people, have no idea what country in Africa (or Jamaica, Haiti etc.) their ancestors  came from. 99% of Latinos can name the country, if not the city/state. 

Interesting you feel that way, but I don't think that was Biden's thought process when he made that comment. 

Im not trying to defend what he said, but compared to Trump, Biden looks like Lyndon Johnson. 

Looks like you just defended his comment above, but regardless, he's said much worse things throughout his entire career. His actions shouldn't be forgotten either. 

Since you “know” how Biden “really” feels, It should be a no Brainer who is the better choice as president for Black people. The democratic party, or The republicans- Aka the Lee Atwater party. 

Definitely not the Democrats, especially with Biden/Harris' track record when it comes to helping black communities.

Editorials Team · Posted
13 hours ago, avatar! said:

Well now, that didn't take long! Donald Trump calling someone "disrespectful"... chutzpah doesn't even begin to describe it

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-rips-kamala-harris-as-meanest-most-disrespectful-senator-11597185847

He's the most respectful.  Maybe the most ever.

Screenshot_20200812-075845.png

13 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Cool then vote for trump and he’ll make that filthy low income housing go away so your suburban housewife feels safe and Finally the central park 5 can get the death penalty

So now that we know low income housing will disappear and the Central Park 5 will be sentenced to death under Trump if re-elected, what's Biden/Harris going to do for the minority communities? Let's look at what they've done in the past and try to align with their future policies.

24 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

So now that we know low income housing will disappear and the Central Park 5 will be sentenced to death under Trump if re-elected, what's Biden/Harris going to do for the minority communities? Let's look at what they've done in the past and try to align with their future policies.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/28/896132054/biden-details-proposal-to-advance-racial-equity-in-america

So if we are measuring the past, explain to me how the party of Lee Atwater, gerrymandering and Armed poll watchers are the non racist pick. 

I dont care to argue in circles with you anymore about whats racist and not racist.  Read it or dont. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/28/896132054/biden-details-proposal-to-advance-racial-equity-in-america

So if we are measuring the past, explain to me how the party of Lee Atwater, gerrymandering and Armed poll watchers are the non racist pick. 

I dont care to argue in circles with you anymore about whats racist and not racist.  Read it or dont. 

I was referring to Biden/Harris’ past, not the entire Democratic Party‘s past. Not sure how far you want to go when comparing the pasts of the Democrat and Republican parties. 

After looking at his plan, he’s either truly trying to push for equality now, after a very long history of negatively impacting it, or he’s blowing smoke to win votes. I guess time will tell. 

Administrator · Posted

@Reed Rothchild will appreciate this.  Some of today's highlights (not even mid-day yet):

tweets.png.84a9bd199917d3d3818867fa3ab67b81.png

Attacking Kamala Harris for getting a "free pass" and calling her mean and condescending, while referring to Biden as "Slow Joe," and right after another tweet calling someone a Psycho and his wife a "ditzy airhead."

Kamala's 'attacks' / debates with Biden were about his policies and history (normal for debates), and yes, she was tough on him.  Trump's attacks on other people are personal, unprofessional, and completely lacking in any class or maturity.

It is astounding to me how this has become the new norm for the president of the United States.  I'm disappointed that people continue to overlook the hypocrisy and ridiculousness in his statements.  

I've said it before - we deserve better than this.  Regardless of your party affiliation or political beliefs, this sort of nonsense is just embarrassing and he does it nonstop on an almost daily basis.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, spacepup said:

I've said it before - we deserve better than this.  Regardless of your party affiliation or political beliefs, this sort of nonsense is just embarrassing and he does it nonstop on an almost daily basis.

It is certainly unfair to the many individuals too young to have had a hand in getting us to where we are.

But we are probably getting exactly what we deserve, collectively as a country.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

It is astounding to me how this has become the new norm for the president of the United States.  I'm disappointed that people continue to overlook the hypocrisy and ridiculousness in his statements. 

Not only do they overlook it, many fully support it, saying "he's a fighter", or that he "causes the snowflakes to melt."

They're like Grover Dill to Trump's Scut Farkus.