IGNORED

Contra - original illustration art sold

Bronty

Reading it again I think you want the information served up - I mean, at some point.    No one has shared more information on the topic than I have as most all of the names out there in public and or on other websites came from me originally as me and other collectors researched this stuff.   But I still actively collect so there at times I won’t want to share and what’s out there will have to do for now. 

Edited by Bronty
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jfreakofkorn said:

With US being a forum in preserving and maintaining electronic history w discussing current gaming styles, should nt we start something here to start an archive and draw more attention OUR community here along w connecting w others ? 

Incase, you aren’t aware, Bronty shared various pieces of his original art on Nintendoage but even recently when he had shared his Flintstones Peak on there some still thought it was a poster.   He and others wanted to do something on NA regarding a section strictly regarding original video game artwork but the traffic wouldn’t have been very high as people just didn’t get it.  However, with the Facebook group, you have people that aren’t ever going to be apart of this forum post pictures on the art group.  The Facebook group is great.  If you have Facebook and are interested you should join it.  You will definately see a variety of original game art you aren’t going to see anywhere else as of now.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jfreakofkorn said:

We are here n not on fakebook ( which i have preference towards ), which having a database is constant being on here 

Dang someone is in a foul mood tonight.  Anyway, I thought you maybe didn’t fully understand the art group and was trying to help.      Also, I understand not everyone cares enough about retro games to join the group so yeah don’t join.