IGNORED

Contra - original illustration art sold

Bronty

6 hours ago, Jonest3 said:

Congrats Dan!

I can’t believe I saw this on VGS before the FB art group...  

This post makes me feel like we don’t need NA anymore 🙂

Yeah posting the whole story on the FB groupie a little more problematic.   I will post the piece there though at some point 🙂

On 10/24/2019 at 5:01 PM, Bronty said:

The "black box" illustrations were just photographs of construction paper cut outs (south park style)

BTW. Thanks for this little tidbit. Very interesting; I never would have thought that was how they did those.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Link said:

BTW. Thanks for this little tidbit. Very interesting; I never would have thought that was how they did those.

I can’t take credit for it; a link was posted onto the game art Facebook group.   Once you look at them that way you can’t unsee it.   You can see the layering of the paper if you look.   

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 12:49 PM, Bronty said:

I can’t take credit for it; a link was posted onto the game art Facebook group.   Once you look at them that way you can’t unsee it.   You can see the layering of the paper if you look.   

I just joined the group, waiting for approval. Any chance someone could link the image here? I'm quite curious.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Contra - original illustration art sold
Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Mydogsrule said:

Congrats Dan!  It’s awesome you shared the artwork with everyone.   It’s not easy to add original NES art to any collection.   Adding Contra to your collection is milestone that will be hard to surpass.  

MyDogsrule cheking in! Awesome to see you found your way here man!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1