IGNORED

Leg Washing

zi

Wash Legs?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Wash Your Legs In The Shower

• No. The soap washing down from my body does the work for me.
    • Yes. I wash my legs like my other body parts.

4 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

Once I was post-puberty and my frame was adult-sized and big enough to cover a toilet seat... I don't understand how the ergonomics of wiping WHILE sitting could work for an adult. 

You scoot up to wipe.  

Or sit backwards so you can set your sandwich and apple on the back part while you launch your sewer pickle.

6 hours ago, arch_8ngel said:

Once I was post-puberty and my frame was adult-sized and big enough to cover a toilet seat... I don't understand how the ergonomics of wiping WHILE sitting could work for an adult. 

But this is... what?... But you're... I always assumed... I'm trying to understand...

VGS was a mistake! We shouldn't have done this!! WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

Image result for running crazy gif

9 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

You stand to wipe? I have so many questions..

I mean, you kind of squat-stand so that you can lean forward and have full access.

You don't stand up straight-legged.

But staying seated, I just don't get the ergonomics of sticking your hand behind your butt and below seat height.

And I am a fairly thin guy.

Seems fundamentally impossible that an overweight person could manage it seated.

8 hours ago, m308gunner said:

But this is... what?... But you're... I always assumed... I'm trying to understand...

VGS was a mistake! We shouldn't have done this!! WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

Image result for running crazy gif

I don't understand your comment 😛

The method isn't to stand straight legged.

it is a sort of a just barely standing position. Just enough to have butt off the seat and have good wipe-to-the-back access.

otherwise if you just slide forward your junk is on the seat.  And if you slide back you are wiping to the front.

edit: this is like the old na thread about dealing with morning wood...I never understood the sitting to pee first thing because that puts your dick in contact with the bowl...

Edited by arch_8ngel

2 hours ago, arch_8ngel said:

I don't understand your comment 😛

The method isn't to stand straight legged.

it is a sort of a just barely standing position. Just enough to have butt off the seat and have good wipe-to-the-back access.

otherwise if you just slide forward your junk is on the seat.  And if you slide back you are wiping to the front.

edit: this is like the old na thread about dealing with morning wood...I never understood the sitting to pee first thing because that puts your dick in contact with the bowl...

Not much to understand honestly 😉 You just exploded my understanding and assumptions of something I have taken for granted for 40+ years, which wouldn't have happened if VGS had come into existence.

2 hours ago, arch_8ngel said:

I mean, you kind of squat-stand so that you can lean forward and have full access.

You don't stand up straight-legged.

But staying seated, I just don't get the ergonomics of sticking your hand behind your butt and below seat height.

And I am a fairly thin guy.

Seems fundamentally impossible that an overweight person could manage it seated.

SO WHO'S THE FREAK NOW???!?!?!?!??!?!    🙂

I am, well, not a fairly thin guy.   I think I do something similar to you, just I end up staying on the bowl instead of what sounds like your hover method.

There's leaning involved.   Do you really want a video?   That might be a hard sell to getting the wife to capture it.

4 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

SO WHO'S THE FREAK NOW???!?!?!?!??!?!    🙂

I am, well, not a fairly thin guy.   I think I do something similar to you, just I end up staying on the bowl instead of what sounds like your hover method.

There's leaning involved.   Do you really want a video?   That might be a hard sell to getting the wife to capture it.

Ha!

Yeah it is sort of a low hover to guarantee enough space that neither my hand or my unit is making contact with the toilet.

And I have both an elongated bowl and round bowl (old house with a space constrained second bathroom) in the house, so I have experience with how much clearance exists in either case.

I just have a hard time imagining how, even with an elongated bowl, any man with at least a normal sized pelvis can sit and wipe without either putting their junk on the front of the seat or rubbing their hand and arm against the back of the seat.

Maybe there is some brand of oversized toilet seat I am not familiar with that makes this possible.

Or maybe other people simply find it less problematic to have their junk all over toilet seats during the wiping process 😛

1 minute ago, arch_8ngel said:

Ha!

Yeah it is sort of a low hover to guarantee enough space that neither my hand or my unit is making contact with the toilet.

And I have both an elongated bowl and round bowl (old house with a space constrained second bathroom) in the house, so I have experience with how much clearance exists in either case.

I just have a hard time imagining how, even with an elongated bowl, any man with at least a normal sized pelvis can sit and wipe without either putting their junk on the front of the seat or rubbing their hand and arm against the back of the seat.

Maybe there is some brand of oversized toilet seat I am not familiar with that makes this possible.

Or maybe other people simply find it less problematic to have their junk all over toilet seats during the wiping process 😛

At home, I don't care if my junk is on the seat.   In public I do though.

Imagine scooching forward enough that your junk is free swinging (so about halfway off the seat).  Then the slightly raised squat and wipe.

By the time I'm ready to wipe there's no further piss danger.

15 hours ago, arch_8ngel said:

dude. Way too much thought into this. I know that’s like, your thing. But just lean forward and reach back. 

That’s already more anatomically explicit than I care to get in this venue, but I’ll just say the fulcrum principal should take care of your objection here.

Edited by Link

7 hours ago, Link said:

dude. Way too much thought into this. I know that’s like, your thing. But just lean forward and reach back. 

That’s already more anatomically explicit than I care to get in this venue, but I’ll just say the fulcrum principal should take care of your objection here.

😂😂😂

although I’m with @arch_8ngel being like “how the hell do you wipe your ass sitting down?”. The fulcrum thing (like a sea saw right?) is more understandable. 
But if your not coming off the seat at all?... uhh how many times do you get toilet water on your hand? 

disclaimer: explicit explanation on the way.

i do a half stand up (so any remaining doesn’t smudge all around) keeping my knees bent like I’m on a surfboard. I even yell out “cowabunga” or “radical” after a good wipe.

Edited by skinnygrinny

3 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

😂😂😂

although I’m with @arch_8ngel being like “how the hell do you wipe your ass sitting down?”. The fulcrum thing (like a sea saw right?) is more understandable. 
But if your not coming off the seat at all?... uhh how many times do you get toilet water on your hand? 

I don’t know. This has never been even close to a problem. I am also asking how the hell. Something wrong with you guys 😂😂😂

Lmao - now this is the type of thread we'd have in NA.

As for wiping positions, am I the only "freak" that wipes from the front?  Such a norm for me now I never thought about it all these years, except when the VGS/NA community start discussing ha!  Everyone else really reaches to the back, what???????

I'm a big fella too, so no standing up for me unless I want to facesmash the ground. 

As for the showering and legs/feet - you guys truly are animals if you're not washing these areas of your body - especially feet lmao.  One does not have to sit down to do this, but apparently it takes some of you two hands to do it lmao.

• 1 year later...