IGNORED

2019 2020 panini basketball

docile tapeworm

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

ya retail is $40 ebay is $100 for aome of the blasters. some blasters reach $200 on ebay.

if you run across some your going to flip them lol i kid i kid 😉 but you are a dirty reseller lol.

i mean if your being a good smamaritan ill take em though!!!

Shoot me a pic of what you seek.   As long as you cover cost plus ship that's all I'm concerned with.

I have been known to dirty resell a time or two 😉   but for stuff like this that's outside my wheelhouse I normally don't.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Shoot me a pic of what you seek.   As long as you cover cost plus ship that's all I'm concerned with.

I have been known to dirty resell a time or two 😉   but for stuff like this that's outside my wheelhouse I normally don't.

all good. let me get some pics for you. ill cover cost+ship+you fly fee

20 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

16 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I have to go past Wal-Mart in a bit. I guess I should check it out.

here is one example. this is a "mega box". anything panini basketball. any year ill take it. oh not the stickers though.

2EA669CA-776B-4240-B9C9-9C87E3FC2B85.jpeg

5 hours ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

ya retail is $40 ebay is $100 for aome of the blasters. some blasters reach $200 on ebay.

if you run across some your going to flip them lol i kid i kid 😉 but you are a dirty reseller lol.

i mean if your being a good smamaritan ill take em though!!!

Yeah wtf is going on with baseball cards right now? Shit is sold out everywhere and they have signs posted with limits on how many packs/boxes you can buy at one time. I don't get it, what happened?

17 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Yeah wtf is going on with baseball cards right now? Shit is sold out everywhere and they have signs posted with limits on how many packs/boxes you can buy at one time. I don't get it, what happened?

there is ton of baseball here if you want some i can send it too you. 

but basketball is like trying to find video games goodwill.

8 minutes ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

there is ton of baseball here if you want some i can send it too you. 

but basketball is like trying to find video games goodwill.

That's ok, thanks. I just don't understand why the crazy demand. I've been looking for topps heritage blaster boxes, haven't come across one. Walmart has an exclusive one this year with more packs in the box that I've been trying to find. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BriGuy82 said:

That's ok, thanks. I just don't understand why the crazy demand. I've been looking for topps heritage blaster boxes, haven't come across one. Walmart has an exclusive one this year with more packs in the box that I've been trying to find. 

i seen some of the gypsy stuff but its gone now. i prob should have bought it. i just dont follow baseball at all really. but seriously now one touches the baseball around here its slammed full. help me help you. from one high scorer to another. i wont push it no more but if i find that special blaster ill send you a pick and see if i can change your mind lol

Moderator · Posted
14 hours ago, BriGuy82 said:

People chasing the trucks for boxes/packs of Bowman baseball because the Yankee’s future stud Jasson Dominguez has his first cards in them. Instant double-quadruple your money if you find boxes/packs. 

• Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted
14 minutes ago, doner24 said:

People chasing the trucks for boxes/packs of Bowman baseball because the Yankee’s future stud Jasson Dominguez has his first cards in them. Instant double-quadruple your money if you find boxes/packs. 

Reminds me of Brien Taylor.  (At least the hype part)

2 hours ago, doner24 said:

damn. shit load of baseball local. i guess i shoukd grab it.

2 hours ago, The Count said:

Basketball is super hard to find retail. I've been picking up stuff at a couple local card stores, but it's more costly in most cases than Blowout.

i have found 5 of the optic mega boxes so far. i sold two of them on ebay for $90 shipped and the sold in an hour. retail $38

got good one box ok the other

Edited by 42 foot tapeworm

22 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Poor Brien Taylor. When keeping it real goes wrong. Way, way, wrong.

At least he's forever immortalized in the 1992 Topps Gold factory set...where he was the exclusive extra autographed card.

But yes I always loved sticker albums...in my college days I got the I Love Snoopy album with two boxes of 100 sticker packs (so I could use one to complete the album and sell the other one to make up most of the difference) and I also manage to get all the Topps Baseball Sticker albums (1981-90), completed of course.  If I ever get a realistic chance to I'd love to have the Topps football sticker albums as well as a few other Panini classics I had back in the day but never came close to finishing; DuckTales, Rescue Rangers, Simpsons (based on the Tracy Ulitman shorts; pre-Simpsons if you will) and who knows what other good ones are out there.

• Like 1