IGNORED

WTB/WTTF: various game and watch units (list within)

koifish

I've got the game and watch bug. I want to specifically get the games that never got remade or pre-release on GB/GBA/DS. Condition just needs to be decent and fully working, without need to be complete, unless otherwise stated. That said, better condition is preferred. Here's what I'm looking for:

• Mario's Cement Factory (Tabletop)
  • Donkey Kong Jr. (Tabletop or Panorama)
  • Mario's Bombs Away (Panorama, I'd like top condition with box)
  • Mickey Mouse (Panorama, top condition with box ideally)
  • Life Boat
  • Bombsweeper
  • Gold Cliff
  • Zelda
  • Popeye (wide screen)
  • Snoopy Tennis (wide screen)
  • Balloon Fight (I want new wide screen AND Crystal screen, but I prefer opened ones. I want to play them, not stare at them on the blister pack 🙂

I realize some of the stuff here is a bit expensive, so understand that I don't expect to buy them all at once. More like, if you have one or two you want to let go, then drop me a line. Condition-wise my priority is this:

1. It has to work, no compromises!

2. I'm happy if the artwork is in good shape

3. It's nice if the original battery cover is still there but it's not a requirement. That said, I do prefer a battery cover is there even if it isn't original.

I'm willing to buy first and foremost, that said, I'm also looking to trade my nintendo switch and associated games/accessories. Mine is a hacked launch model (the earliest model number series) and I don't have the box anymore, but I do have two sets of joycons, two comfort grips, a 3rd party dock (one of the case mods for the original dock that puts it in a smaller body), the cables and chargers, a USB controller adapter (use Xbox and PS3 controllers on switch), a USB Ethernet adapter, a switch pro controller, and later (September) can add to this copies of smash bros ultimate and Mario odyssey, and a sealed copy of deadly premonition origins. The switch also has a screen protector on it. The internal memory is only 64gb, but that's trivial to upgrade these days. Let me know if you're interested, I would trade for probably either several of the "average" units above, or 1-2 of the really rare/valuable ones (Mickey Mouse panorama, Crystal screen balloon fight).

Hope that wasn't too much info. If you have any questions about the switch or if you have models you want to show me then drop me a line. Thanks all, peace!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic