IGNORED

Bitmap Books Game Boy Box Art Book - Preorders Live

• 2 months later...

I have several of their books, particularly I love the Super Famicom cover book and can highly recommend them.

I think box art is a bit of a lost art since even if you have the games you tend to miss the other regions’ versions, which especially during this period was wildly different as we know, so I think I need to get this one too.

I currently own all of their visual compendiums, and I recently ordered the SFC Box Art book.  I plan to pre-order this book along with the slipcase set for the first 3 compendiums since I'm missing those.  I really like their stuff, but I do wish it was a bit cheaper.  There are several other books on their site that I would like to eventually order but you have to set limits sometimes.  

• The title was changed to Bitmap Books Game Boy Box Art Book - Preorders Live

I'm really looking forward to this book. I've picked up most of the Bitmap catalogue, but as a serious fan of portable systems (and getting heavily into GB/GBC CIB hunting in the past year), this one feels near and dear to me. Not a fan of the slip cover art though...I ended up ordering the standard version instead.