IGNORED

Wayfair child trafficking conspiracy theory

Rhino

This is not a troll post. Please stop taking my stuff down. 

I want to know what you guys think of the Wayfair child trafficking conspiracy theory. Wayfair has denied it and most people think it's ridiculous, however, others think it's real because of the expensive listings for storage containers and shower curtains and other things with names in front of the listings that correspond to missing persons. Is there any real evidence out there that could proves this is real or is it just pizzagate 2.0 and the internet is having fun with it?https://www.axios.com/wayfair-child-trafficking-conspiracy-theory-ae1fde42-818d-4dab-9d18-9d53f08a00a0.html

Edited by Rhino

Moderator · Posted
45 minutes ago, Rhino said:

This is not a troll post. Please stop taking my stuff down. 

I want to know what you guys think of the Wayfair child trafficking conspiracy theory. Wayfair has denied it and most people think it's ridiculous, however, others think it's real because of the expensive listings for storage containers and shower curtains and other things with names in front of the listings that correspond to missing persons. Is their any real evidence out there that could proves this is real or is it just pizzagate 2.0 and the internet is having fun with it?https://www.axios.com/wayfair-child-trafficking-conspiracy-theory-ae1fde42-818d-4dab-9d18-9d53f08a00a0.html

*there

There are hundreds of thousands of missing children every year so you could pick any name out of a hat and it will probably match somebody. The high prices are probably just errors.

In any case it's ridiculous to think that a major retailer or anybody would be blatantly trafficking children on the surface web. Doubly ridiculous that they would use this scheme. So somebody orders some furniture and they get a kid?

Edited by mbd39

Editorials Team · Posted
1 minute ago, mbd39 said:

There are hundreds of thousands of missing children every year so you could pick any name out of a hand and it will probably match somebody. The high prices are probably just errors.

In any case it's ridiculous to think that a major retailer or anybody would be blatantly trafficking children on the surface web. Doubly ridiculous that they would use this scheme. So somebody orders some furniture and they get a kid?

Our scheme!  Undone because Steve the intern mixed up orders!

Homebrew Team · Posted

You have to order in a particular manner.  Like when you order anchovies and pineapple on pizza and get drugs.  No one in their right mind would order that accidentally.  So you need to order a mattress, toilet brush, and kit kats in one order. 

^^ This is a Joke in case you are not in the right mind to see it as such. 

4 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

You have to order in a particular manner.  Like when you order anchovies and pineapple on pizza and get drugs.  No one in their right mind would order that accidentally.  So you need to order a mattress, toilet brush, and kit kats in one order. 

My cousin worked at Little Caesars and someone ordered a pizza with anchovies, but they wanted the anchovies dipped in barbecue sauce. They never picked it up. Now it all makes sense.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

I thought you had to be on drugs to order anchovies or pineapple on a pizza on purpose.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, mbd39 said:

Sure, why not? A while back someone ordered a gun safe and received a truckload of weed. Sometimes these things just happen!

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/08/ohio-man-orders-empty-gun-safe-finds-300-pounds-of-pot-inside

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rhino said:

Man you guys are funny! What if Wayfair isn't in on it? What if it's criminal enterprises using Wayfair as a front? What if they do similar stuff on Amazon and other online stores?

Sorry dude, but the whole thing is so ridiculous, it's not really possible to engage with the story in a sensible manner.

I mean... come on! That's probably the only argument anyone needs to make to refute the whole thing! COME OOOOONNNN! 🤣

17 hours ago, OptOut said:

Sorry dude, but the whole thing is so ridiculous, it's not really possible to engage with the story in a sensible manner.

I mean... come on! That's probably the only argument anyone needs to make to refute the whole thing! COME OOOOONNNN! 🤣

It is very likely ridiculous. I'm not saying it isn't. It's a conspiracy theory. Have a little fun with it.