IGNORED

Lego NES Console Announced

On 8/6/2020 at 12:41 PM, TDIRunner said:

I'm seeing lots of people online who have received their set.  Unfortunately, most people are getting the box with bent corners because LEGO apparently isn't packing it very well.  

+1. Not terrible but mine got damaged as well. The one piece of bubble wrap they put on one side didn’t save it from FedEx 😕 There’s a crease in the front right that goes a good way down it and then another couple creases on the front and side as well as some crushing on a corner seam. Not sure what LEGO would be willing to do if I call and complain.

31086C1A-A3D6-46D7-84E7-B743BBD79C67.jpeg

D3B63FA6-4F4B-4A81-8559-5DA8F0406C7E.jpeg

Edited by Xjwebb1982
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Xjwebb1982 said:

+1. Not terrible but mine got damaged as well. The one piece of bubble wrap they put on one side didn’t save it from the FedEx “throwers” apparently 😕 There’s a crease in the front right that goes a good way down it and then another couple creases on the front and side. Not sure what LEGO would be willing to do if I call and complain.

Called my local LEGO store in Raleigh and they thankfully had some in stock and were happy to do an exchange. Got to look at and pick out the best one from 6 they had and I was surprised to see that they all either had some sort of blemish or outright damage. The one I picked is nice but has some small marks where the paint is lifted/scuffed. Seems pretty hard to find one in mint condition. But definitely happy to have a nice one now and not having to deal with an online return and shipping back and forth with LEGO.

905B714E-CCBF-4F7D-ABBD-C208A415F949.jpeg

Edited by Xjwebb1982
  • Like 1