IGNORED

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Switch

I was thinking of picking up the FFX/X-2 remake for the Switch to replay a very weird but overall fun FF game.

However, I have discovered that X-2 is just a download code! Worse, it’s a one time code and requires the FF X cart to be present so it’s even more restrictive.

Apparently the Asian version has both game carts. Anyone able to confirm this and know where it can be purchased for a reasonable price? Play Asia is sold out and eBay prices are crazy.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GreenKoopa said:

I bought the Japanese version while in Japan last year. It has English subtitles. Can't recall if the voice is changeable to English. I haven't had a chance to play it properly yet. Could be an alternative to the Asia version. 

Yep that would work too. I prefer playing JRPG’s with the original Japanese voice over English where possible. Does it include both carts for the Japanese version?

3 hours ago, Shmup said:

I was thinking of picking up the FFX/X-2 remake for the Switch to replay a very weird but overall fun FF game.

However, I have discovered that X-2 is just a download code! Worse, it’s a one time code and requires the FF X cart to be present so it’s even more restrictive.

Apparently the Asian version has both game carts. Anyone able to confirm this and know where it can be purchased for a reasonable price? Play Asia is sold out and eBay prices are crazy.

The Asian version has both games on a single cart. Can't confirm about the voice acting though because mine is still sealed.