IGNORED

Any comic book collectors able to help me price this strange comic?

Kimbolemonslice

i purchased this comic 4 years ago for $250 I dont know what it is actually worth. I was going to put it up for sale and didnt want to lowball myself but want it to sell. There is a lot more interest in trick r treat these days and there is a new movie coming out. Its kind of a strange collectible since it has sketches and autographs but they are not visible(being on page 1). I looked all over ebay and cannot find any autographed or cgc graded versions of days of the dead. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_20200624_205737_469.thumb.jpg.2d2ffbe3412ff8bd8997e109612d7fa7.jpg20200624_194334.thumb.jpg.bdf542f545c5fc79ff282b829968b143.jpg20200624_194250.thumb.jpg.63fbbf57ec34149029e279605151cd68.jpg

Edited by Kimbolemonslice

Ungraded, this comic sells for about $16.99 in Near Mint Condition.  As a starting price for your comic, I would round up to $20 and add on the price of certification, which I assume is at at least $20 more.  I would say price it at least $40 and let the market decide from there.

EDIT: Just realized you payed $250 for it.  You may want to put a reserve for that price on the auction to make sure it doesn't undersell.

Edited by Tenjikuronin
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tenjikuronin said:

Ungraded, this comic sells for about $16.99 in Near Mint Condition.  As a starting price for your comic, I would round up to $20 and add on the price of certification, which I assume is at at least $20 more.  I would say price it at least $40 and let the market decide from there.

EDIT: Just realized you payed $250 for it.  You may want to put a reserve for that price on the auction to make sure it doesn't undersell.

Thanks for your input the part that I thought added the value would be the signatures and it's still a 9.8

24 minutes ago, Kimbolemonslice said:

Thanks for your input the part that I thought added the value would be the signatures and it's still a 9.8

Which makes you be correct.

You have CGC grading it at a 9.8 alone ramps up its value. Add the signatures being verified, ditto. Plus you have a confirmed movie or TV series that has a popular following? Cases like this should have you triple down by getting added advice from those from the CGC and CBCS forums. (BTW, I am "Instant_Subtitles" at the CBCS forum.) Because chances are you might get an offer at either forum or even get help selling it at Heritage Auction. (I tend to feel eBay is fine, but I have seen better results at HA. But they do things differently.)

Either way, good luck. 🙂

• Thanks 1