IGNORED

Hey everyone!

I was TheFinder in NA, and I’ll remain so on VGS. Life got crazy (twin daughters will do that to you), and my visits and post dropped. Still, I’m excited that VGS is up and running, and I’m ready to be a contributing member of the community again.

That said, I need to figure out how to use all the newfangled things here. I never really used a forum outside of NA, so the new stuff is throwing me for a loop!

Any advice for a newbie to such forums?

• Like 2

Hi. As for advice, just explore and play around with stuff. Like when you're posting, click on the smiley face for emojis, there's a TON of them. A bunch of them are video game related too.

And if you see someone post something you find funny or like, hover over the heart icon on their post to give them a like or thank them or whatever.

Just have fun with it.

9 hours ago, TheFinder said:

I was TheFinder in NA, and I’ll remain so on VGS. Life got crazy (twin daughters will do that to you), and my visits and post dropped. Still, I’m excited that VGS is up and running, and I’m ready to be a contributing member of the community again.

Holy hell man... I can't even imagine. Barely making it through the day with an 8 year old and 5 month old. Welcome to VGS though!!!