IGNORED

Complete International CIB Official Gameboy Pocket Console Variant Set

NeXmetal

Complete international CIB official release console variant Gameboy Pocket collection!

A few extras / box variants in there too πŸ˜‰

Many more box variants on hand that I was unable to fit in a clean picture...

** not including promos or kiosk / display consoles, or anything considered unofficial

(Wood and Marble are the two I was on fence about being unofficial... since they do not have a unique box, I consider them promo or unofficial. I do not own either of these yet.)

20200707_112243.jpg

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1

On 7/7/2020 at 6:19 PM, NeXmetal said:

Complete international CIB official release console variant Gameboy Pocket collection!

A few extras / box variants in there too πŸ˜‰

Many more box variants on hand that I was unable to fit in a clean picture...

** not including promos or kiosk / display consoles, or anything considered unofficial

(Wood and Marble are the two I was on fence about being unofficial... since they do not have a unique box, I consider them promo or unofficial. I do not own either of these yet.)

20200707_112243.jpg

I notice the FC Fiorentina sets coming in those big boxes and you got variants of them aswell. Very nice. The Swedish GBP aswell but a lot of those are compromised to me the serial code sticker it's so sloppily applied it's like someone used his fucking foot to put it on.

5 hours ago, cartman said:

I notice the FC Fiorentina sets coming in those big boxes and you got variants of them aswell. Very nice. The Swedish GBP aswell but a lot of those are compromised to me the serial code sticker it's so sloppily applied it's like someone used his fucking foot to put it on.

FC Fiorentina are two different version consoles πŸ™‚ the one that does not say Gameboy Pocket on the box is the version given to team players and partners.Β 

Swedish, yes I agree many have a sloppy edition sticker on batt cover, but that is from subpar glue used on the sticker, and heat from hands during play that slides the sticker. Not sure if by compromised you just mean ugly, but if you're touching on authenticity, Swedish have a unique serial prefix, and I have never seen the matching certificate replicated.Β 

On 7/11/2020 at 3:36 AM, NeXmetal said:

FC Fiorentina are two different version consoles πŸ™‚ the one that does not say Gameboy Pocket on the box is the version given to team players and partners.Β 

Swedish, yes I agree many have a sloppy edition sticker on batt cover, but that is from subpar glue used on the sticker, and heat from hands during play that slides the sticker. Not sure if by compromised you just mean ugly, but if you're touching on authenticity, Swedish have a unique serial prefix, and I have never seen the matching certificate replicated.Β 

I see. But do the boxes have the same inserts and everything? No certificate paper for the recipients surrounding the team? I have to say the one with the GBP print looks better than the one without though but oh well.

Yeah i've seen those Swedish edition GBP's and it's common that the stickers look shitty. But that happens on the paper certficate aswell so i think it's more due to sloppy handywork than anything else. I don't doubt the authenticity though there probably hasn't been big interest toΒ falsify them even though they do tend to sell for quite a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 5:22 PM, JVOSS said:

@NeXmetal

Amazing collection!!

I see you don't show your GIG/ITA or HKG/ROC in your international set, are you going to showcase them later?

also i have been stocking your different lists for a few years, do you just focus on consoles?

Β 

Thank you!

Sorry, I dont check here as often as I should πŸ˜…

One each ASI CHN and HKG pocket are in pic there for fun, but my "international set" was console variants not box variants πŸ™‚ at some point I'll post everything, but its mainly a space issue at the moment.Β 

Ive followed you on IG for a few years as well πŸ˜‰ yes I pretty much only do consoles, I have a few games / proto / service center / etc items as well, but my main focus has always been GB consoles - most specifically Pockets.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1