IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Micro Machines

BeaIank

I've been playing and have regressed. Plagued by fatigue from work and my failure to make any progress in the game. May be done. Definitely done for a couple days. Obviously, it would be awesome to beat it, but I got 5 levels further than I had before and I've played the game a LOT. Im excited about the progress wherever I finish on the scoreboard. 

15 hours ago, mbd39 said:

I had to look that game up. Galactic Attack. Is it a good game?

its the game before ray crisis/force. i feel its better than the ray crisis/force series because i dont really care for the polygon 3d graphics. galactic attack ("layer section" in japan) has a more 2d feel.

I'm starting to really hate this game. Most cars are too fast to really react unless you know the tracks inside out, plus it feels as if the CPU is cheating. After a few races they start to get faster than you can ever be and even catch up to me despite having a solid lead. And if you're lagging behind they also somehow get so far ahead that I often can not possibly catch up to them. This really sucks, especially in the tank level. They're clearly faster than me. Then they catch up to me, gangbang me with their guns and my attempt is over. This is some serious BS and I simply can't suffer through this game anymore. Props to anyone who's managed to get to level 20+ or even beat this game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

I'm starting to really hate this game. Most cars are too fast to really react unless you know the tracks inside out, plus it feels as if the CPU is cheating. After a few races they start to get faster than you can ever be and even catch up to me despite having a solid lead. And if you're lagging behind they also somehow get so far ahead that I often can not possibly catch up to them. This really sucks, especially in the tank level. They're clearly faster than me. Then they catch up to me, gangbang me with their guns and my attempt is over. This is some serious BS and I simply can't suffer through this game anymore. Props to anyone who's managed to get to level 20+ or even beat this game.

There are a lot of parallels to RC Pro-Am with this game.

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Great job! It will be interesting to see how many players finish this by tomorrow. It might be another Mario Bros week.

I like this game. It's a lot of fun. But it feels like it would take a while to play through, even if you know all of the levels and gotcha's. Unless I get super lucky or simply find this game to be easy (lol), I don't see myself finishing it. I've been taking one day per week to completely unplug from electronics and go out into the wilderness. It has been glorious!

1 hour ago, ninjistar said:

I like this game. It's a lot of fun. But it feels like it would take a while to play through, even if you know all of the levels and gotcha's. Unless I get super lucky or simply find this game to be easy (lol), I don't see myself finishing it. I've been taking one day per week to completely unplug from electronics and go out into the wilderness. It has been glorious!

This game is easy. Even @bertsampson can finish it!