IGNORED

Homebrew Leaderboard Competition 2020 - Game 7: NES Virus Cleaner

Deadeye

Homebrew Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, driveshaft said:

This one was a blast! I had only played it in the context of the Homebrew Championship cart. This game is incredible. Could definitely hear the similarities in the music to other Sly Dog games.

Glad you enjoyed it.  Sly Dog's music themes do shine through on this game.  If you haven't played his most recent game, Candelabra - Estoscerro, you should at least check out the music for it on his website.  Click on "other content" then "audio" to get to a audio player for all his music.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Glad you enjoyed it.  Sly Dog's music themes do shine through on this game.  If you haven't played his most recent game, Candelabra - Estoscerro, you should at least check out the music for it on his website.  Click on "other content" then "audio" to get to a audio player for all his music.

It sounds like a mix of Wizards & Warriors and Shadowgate.

17 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Nice! I'll definitely check out the music. I haven't gotten around to Estoscerro yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

• The topic was unpinned