IGNORED

Any Missouri Residents Want to Meet Up?

SilverspoonGaming

At the end of July my family is heading to Branson, MO for vacation.  It would be cool to meet any members along the way from Omaha.  We are stopping in KCMO, Springfield, Branson, and making a special trip to Eureka Springs, AR.  We could go around to a couple of your gaming spots, or you could join us for lunch.

A side note goal would be if you know anything about a gaming kiosk in the area that I could pick up on our way back, would be awesome. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

We are staying at the hotel address below.  Sorry, I couldnt find any distinguishing landmarks close to it other than the Titanic Museum.

2875 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO

I know the area pretty well since we go there every year.  We actually spend nearly all of our time on Table Rock boating, but usually we take one day out of the week and go into town or down by the landing to eat dinner.  It's a fun area with a lot to do.  I'll actually be there the third week in July, but with all of the COVID stuff going on, I doubt we go into town. We will probably just stick to the lake which makes it easy to keep away from others.  

Have you been there before?  Do you know what areas you plan to visit once you are there?

1 minute ago, TDIRunner said:

I know the area pretty well since we go there every year.  We actually spend nearly all of our time on Table Rock boating, but usually we take one day out of the week and go into town or down by the landing to eat dinner.  It's a fun area with a lot to do.  I'll actually be there the third week in July, but with all of the COVID stuff going on, I doubt we go into town. We will probably just stick to the lake which makes it easy to keep away from others.  

Have you been there before?  Do you know what areas you plan to visit once you are there?

I was there in 1994 and 1995 for Easter break when I was like 10, but really only did boating and fishing, with a lil bit of go karts those two visits.

Events Team · Posted
9 hours ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

Rain check for next year?

Like I said, if you find yourself in Saint Louis then that'd work! The only area you initially listed that I ever really visit is Kansas City, and usually I only go there maybe once or twice a year since a lot of bands and shows I like to see live play there instead of here in St. Louis (Although nowadays seeing anything live seems like a distant memory) And I think I've maybe been to Springfield like once or twice in the 8 years I've lived here in MO.

• 4 weeks later...