IGNORED

Carts with character aka uglies. Show em off!

docile tapeworm

2 hours ago, Sumez said:

Ok, I'm curious. Since this is one of the rare scenarios where a busted up cartridge is still with what I'm assuming is the original owner..... What the hell happened to that game?

I got it that way as a kid, sorry! Back then I wasn’t filtering for condition and just wanted the game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 9:19 AM, The Strangest said:

Not anymore, “Matthew.”

137F86A9-817A-4F83-8449-3EFD04D14891.jpeg

Well now I'm extremely curious. What game? Was Matthew so spoiled that he even put this on like The Lion King? Or is this actually a game of decent value?

Also, for back then, a custom sticker is impressive. I wonder if Matthew puts these stickers on items in the fridge too. 😝 Anyways, this is my favorite submission so far. The burned Castlevania is badass though!

Edited by fiercefoxx

2 hours ago, fiercefoxx said:

Well now I'm extremely curious. What game? Was Matthew so spoiled that he even put this on like The Lion King? Or is this actually a game of decent value?

Also, for back then, a custom sticker is impressive. I wonder if Matthew puts these stickers on items in the fridge too. 😝 Anyways, this is my favorite submission so far. The burned Castlevania is badass though!

It’s UN Squardon! Not a bad game, but not super expensive either.

Here's an old one. This is my good Blaster Master paired with my ugly crayon Blaster Master. Normally, I would trade any duplicates that I have, but this one is just too good to give away.

Also, I somehow never noticed until now that the Nintendo seal on Blaster Master is tilted a little bit. Interesting

IMG_20200114_194802247.jpg

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Jaden said:

Here's an old one. This is my good Blaster Master paired with my ugly crayon Blaster Master. Normally, I would trade any duplicates that I have, but this one is just too good to give away.

Also, I somehow never noticed until now that the Nintendo seal on Blaster Master is tilted a little bit. Interesting

IMG_20200114_194802247.jpg

Sunsoft should commission whoever drew that Blaster Master for their big return to the video game scene. A true work of art.