IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - QBert

BeaIank

Just now, 42 foot tapeworm said:

i didnt want to say anything until its conpletley final but we are suppose to close on a house on the 21st 🙂 

its quite the process the buying a house deal...

Damn. I hope this doesn't get in the way of you posting a huge Tetris score.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

i didnt want to say anything until its conpletley final but we are suppose to close on a house on the 21st 🙂 

Congratulations, but the actual moving part is way worse. I'm determined to get at least a decade out of my house just so I dont have to move again. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Best money I ever spent was on movers.😜

I hired movers and they did a terrific job moving the boxes and furniture.They were nowhere to be found the several weeks leading up putting all that shit in boxes. Or for the six or seven weeks of getting all that crap out of boxes after they dumped it off here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

Congrats! I recommend movers as well. However, take your most prized and most valuable possessions with you yourself, if at all possible. You don't want a mover accidentally breaking grandma's most prized item she passed to you (or other similar badness). Also, they WILL damage or break something. Be mentally ready!

I recommend you really inspect things when it's time to close. If it's a new build, I'd even hire a 3rd-party inspector to check things out. You don't wanna know why I feel this way! Best of luck!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Micro Machines. My kid is obsessed with that lite gun. I like enforcers at the arcade. SNES version is terrible. 

I played Micro Machines for about 10 minutes this morning and it was different to say the least. I had Lethal Enforcers for the Genesis and Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters. They were good. I never played the SNES one.

Graphics Team · Posted

I think this game must be 10% skill and 90% luck. I never even broke 20k before, and then I managed to get 30k out of nowhere. I don't feel like I earned it, but I'm still stoked on this haha.

@BeaIank - was there a problem with my first submission? I wasn't included in the progress-scoreboard and I just wanted to make sure I didn't break a rule or something...

-CasualCart

1940681794_CasualCartQBert30270.jpg.ae7b7a4af567063573156b751156f78a.jpg

Events Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

@BeaIank - was there a problem with my first submission? I wasn't included in the progress-scoreboard and I just wanted to make sure I didn't break a rule or something...

-CasualCart

I may have missed it when tallying or it wasn't posted yet when I tallied.
But it will be there when I tally the current results before bed.