IGNORED

The Wii U isn't dead! Shakedown Hawaii coming soon (Wii in Europe)

32 minutes ago, Estil said:

The right term is retired not dead.  BTW that is a fantastic setup, @Andy_Bogomil  Perfect for any college dorm set up...I mean it is called Wii "U" after all 😄 

The right term is “dead” as it was called for years..... even while some of us still pushed and completed sets. 

6 hours ago, Mr. CIB said:

The right term is “dead” as it was called for years..... even while some of us still pushed and completed sets. 

It's just that "dead" elicits too emotional/defensive a response, they take it the wrong way and think it means the system is no good/irrelevant/obsolete or something. 😞 

I prefer the term "retired" because it better reflects the true meaning...simply that new official releases/games (homebrews and download only games don't count) are no longer being sold/offered.

3 hours ago, Estil said:

It's just that "dead" elicits too emotional/defensive a response, they take it the wrong way and think it means the system is no good/irrelevant/obsolete or something. 😞 

I prefer the term "retired" because it better reflects the true meaning...simply that new official releases/games (homebrews and download only games don't count) are no longer being sold/offered.

You are the same....... who wrote when someone was killed, “I honestly don't get the point of all the rioting...the culprit was caught red, eh, "kneed"?” So yeah your interruption of anything is dead in my eyes. Carry on......