IGNORED

Can you name every Nintendo published NES game?

acromite53

I got 55, I think I could have gotten more? Going down the list...

I completely forgot about Mach Rider.
I was sure I put in Tennis, it popped in my mind several times, but I ultimately missed it.
I forgot about Popeye.
I forgot about Pro Wrestling.
I was thinking about games that were developed by Rare, but I didn't even think of Anticipation.
I didn't try to type in Donkey Kong classics, because all of the other multicarts autofilled.
I forgot about Ice Hockey.
I briefly considered the Power Pad but decided they probably only published WCTM and let BanDai do the rest. So I missed Power Pad completely. (Super Team Games)
Adventures of Lolo? Dude please.
Didn't consider Cobra Triangle during the intense "quick, what Rare games did Nintendo publish" thinkathon.
(Dance Aerobics)
I missed Faxanadu. Thinking about it after, it's kind of an "oh yeah" moment, not a big surprise. But I didn't think of it at all.
(Short Order/Eggsplode)
I forgot To The Earth completely. I did ok overall coming up with the Zapper games, but this one just didn't come to mind.
Barker Bill's trick shooting did come to mind, but for some reason I was sure it was a non-Nintendo zapper game? My brain-o-banks need work.
I thought of Pin*Bot during the Rare mini-brainstorm but didn't bother to enter it because the dumb part of my brain told me it was probably Tradewest.
NES Play-Action Football came to mind when I was thinking of 4 player games, because I knew they published a few. I couldn't come up with the specific title though, so I missed it.
Snake Rattle & Roll just didn't enter my brain at all. Forgot all about it. I was surprised it was published by Nintendo though. 

• 1 month later...

I missed 12, here's my list and some of them are bad misses

Excitebike

Wrecking Crew

Pro Wrestling

RC Pro Am

Adventures of Lolo (didnt know this was published by nintendo thought it was HAL)

Dragon Warrior

Faxanadu

Short Order Eggsplode

Barker Bills Trick Shooting

Pinbot

Star Tropics

Star Tropics 2

1 hour ago, DarkTone said:

How accurate is this list?

I pretty sure it's accurate expect for Adventures of Lolo which was just published by HAL. It wasn't until a couple years later that HAL's games started to be published by Nintendo.

EDIT: As pointed out above, I (and probably the list maker) assumed this was only for Nintendo's US published games.

Edited by 0xDEAFC0DE

Ugggh I only got 43. I couldn't spell Super Spike V' Ball and spent most of the last five minutes trying to remember Urban Champion. I kept typing "Street Champion." Blanked on both Punch-Out games, two Donkey Kong games, Dr. Mario, Tetris 2, and Ice Climber. Even on my best day, though, I would have only gotten 54 or 55. 

i got 43.

My notable/obvious misses:

Spoiler

Excitebike, Wrecking Crew, Dr. Mario, Wild Gunman

titles i didn't know Nintendo published:

Spoiler

Adventures of Lolo, Star Tropics, Kung Fu, Faxanadu, Clu Clu Land

but i did get Mega Man 6 (only due to a thread on NA about the box- red stripe vs no stripe or something like that).

• 4 weeks later...

I got 66/73. These are the games I missed.

• Donkey Kong Classics
  • Super Team Games
  • Adventures of Lolo (Not published by Nintendo, like mentioned before)
  • Cobra Triangle
  • Dance Aerobics
  • Dr. Mario (I can't believe I forgot this one lol.)
  • Pinbot

All in all, not too bad.