IGNORED

All of the Mega Man 6 variants

1 minute ago, imabadguy1 said:

one of a kind?

I have a 5 screw super mario/duck hunt/track meet...I've asked about everyone I can think of about it...the label hasn't been transferred and from everything I've seen and everyone that's given me info and their opinion about it, its authentic...one other person said they had one but sold it but he didnt have pictures ...so in my mind even tho it's a sm/dh/tm...I'm pretty sure as of right now it's the only known copy...and to be honest I dont know if I really want to trade it for anything BUT....you never know till something is on the table haha...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

I have a 5 screw super mario/duck hunt/track meet...I've asked about everyone I can think of about it...the label hasn't been transferred and from everything I've seen and everyone that's given me info and their opinion about it, its authentic...one other person said they had one but sold it but he didnt have pictures ...so in my mind even tho it's a sm/dh/tm...I'm pretty sure as of right now it's the only known copy...and to be honest I dont know if I really want to trade it for anything BUT....you never know till something is on the table haha...

lol that is very true, tell you what, if I ever find another mm6 and snag it. I'll trade it for something you own. But that's IF I find another 

8 minutes ago, imabadguy1 said:

lol that is very true, tell you what, if I ever find another mm6 and snag it. I'll trade it for something you own. But that's IF I find another 

It's a deal haha...and I just looked ...I posted pictures of it under collectors questions in here...its about the 10th post down if you wanna check it out...maybe you'll know more about it haha

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, AirVillain said:

I learned something new today. I had three at one point... but two are packed away now. Will be interested to see them once they a free. 

Thank you and a friendly bump for your search. 

Always nice to see life in this thread, send photos when you find them! 🙂