Jump to content
IGNORED

Welcome to Video Game Sage!


Gloves
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Events TeamPosted
3 minutes ago, RT said:

Here from a reddit post seen on a youtube video.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION In The Retro Video Game Market

Site looking slick!

Welcome, hope ur not here just for that 馃槅

Anyway, glad to see someone new, enjoy your stay and if u are into gaming, you can find a lot here!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MemberPosted
5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Welcome, hope ur not here just for that 馃槅

Anyway, glad to see someone new, enjoy your stay and if u are into gaming, you can find a lot here!

Yeah I am not here for that. I am into gaming and that video pissed me off.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted
Just now, RT said:

Yeah I am not here for that. I am into gaming and that video pissed me off.

well, welcome to the sage again 馃槈聽 We run a game night every other week on saturdays if you are interested, u can find it in the gauntlet.聽 Also, there is a lot of homebrew stuff and of course just usual banter along with beat them all threads etc.

Hope you enjoy!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MemberPosted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

well, welcome to the sage again 馃槈聽 We run a game night every other week on saturdays if you are interested, u can find it in the gauntlet.聽 Also, there is a lot of homebrew stuff and of course just usual banter along with beat them all threads etc.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks man. Is there an RSS feed for the featured content section?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AdministratorPosted
3 minutes ago, RT said:

Thanks man. Is there an RSS feed for the featured content section?

Nay. You can view the content on this page however:聽https://www.videogamesage.com/ourpicks/

It's a relatively new feature but we're working on getting more use out of it.聽

Also anything on there is also shared to Twitter, if you wanna follow our Twitter account.聽

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Gloves said:

Nay. You can view the content on this page however:聽https://www.videogamesage.com/ourpicks/

It's a relatively new feature but we're working on getting more use out of it.聽

Also anything on there is also shared to Twitter, if you wanna follow our Twitter account.聽

I don't see the great chili v potato debate on there.....

But that is awesome to get links to current games/challenges.聽聽

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Create New...