Type: Sale

Link: 

Seller: @ap123

Buyer: @Scrobins

Summary: REKT! for $

Transaction Status: Completed

Comment:

On 11/22/2019 at 9:36 AM, Scrobins said:

Amazing seller! Great with communication, forthcoming with pictures and a good description, and the game itself plays perfectly. Would love to do business again!

Transaction #3

Type: Freebie

Link: 

Buyer: @Chevmatic

Summary: 8 X PS2 Cases

Transaction Status: Complete

Comment:

On 11/27/2019 at 10:47 AM, Chevmatic said:

Quick shipment at a great shipping price. Thanks, and I hope to do business with you again in the future!

Transaction #2

Link: 

Buyer: @m308gunner

Summary: My CIB Ninja Gaiden II for your $s

Transaction Status: Complete

Comment:

On 11/19/2019 at 8:42 PM, m308gunner said:

Magnificent. God tier. Omega level. These descriptors and more are apt, yet somehow don't quite hit the mark. And the packaging!?! Don't get me started. Beyond adequate. Rare are the folks who consider utilizing shrink wrap to give their packages that extra level of protection, but this seller does it. You could say that it was an... Ap-solutely wonderful transaction. Easy as... 1-2-3 :P.

Transaction #1

Link: 

Buyer: @Jeevan

Summary: My DW IV Map for your $

Transaction Status: Completed

Comment:

On 10/26/2019 at 3:42 PM, Jeevan said:

Perfect seller!!!!  Sent as many pics to show any damage to the map, albeit just wear and tear.  Will do business again if there is anything that you have that I need!!!!  Packaging was perfect!!  Seller was very honest about the whole thing and very pleasant to deal with.  Made sure I knew what I was getting into before any transaction was sent.  Thanks again!

Edited by ap123

Events Helper · Posted

Perfect seller!!!!  Sent as many pics to show any damage to the map, albeit just wear and tear.  Will do business again if there is anything that you have that I need!!!!  Packaging was perfect!!  Seller was very honest about the whole thing and very pleasant to deal with.  Made sure I knew what I was getting into before any transaction was sent.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to ap123's Feedback Thread

Magnificent. God tier. Omega level. These descriptors and more are apt, yet somehow don't quite hit the mark. And the packaging!?! Don't get me started. Beyond adequate. Rare are the folks who consider utilizing shrink wrap to give their packages that extra level of protection, but this seller does it. You could say that it was an... Ap-solutely wonderful transaction. Easy as... 1-2-3 :P.

• Like 2