IGNORED

Guess I'll go ahead and make the jump...

Sad to see that NA may disappear into thin air after 13 years of hard work and niche information you can't find anywhere else. I joined the party somewhat late in early 2014 but these past 5 years have been great. I hope to bring over my OCD Collectors guide soon and continue to make improvements to it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, austin532 said:

Sad to see that NA may disappear into thin air after 13 years of hard work and niche information you can't find anywhere else. I joined the party somewhat late in early 2014 but these past 5 years have been great. I hope to bring over my OCD Collectors guide soon and continue to make improvements to it.

Glad you made it over. Your expertise is much needed. I also need a partner in crime to help me ruin every sealed game in existence.

18 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Glad you made it over. Your expertise is much needed. I also need a partner in crime to help me ruin every sealed game in existence.

Wha...what ever do you mean? You act like I have Youtube channel where I open sealed games. Why would I do something like that...

• Like 1