IGNORED

(Starting Final 24HR) Selling Collections - GB GBC GBA PS1 NES PC Wii DS 3DS Lots for sale

onlinenow

Hi All,

The time has come, I am selling my personal collection of games.  Right now I need the money way more than the games...

I'm selling each system's games as a lot, because I want them all gone and I do not want to split everything up. 🤷‍♂️

I tend to collect based on overall appearance of label and cartridge and most games have been cleaned up, stickers removed, and marks buffed clean by myself.  I've included links to the posts on ebay (didn't see an issue with this in the rules I read).  Much more pictures on eBay and I can include more upon request.

Starting bid on each lot is a significant savings compared to valued price on gamecharting (~75% of market value).  

😕 Trying to market my collection for sale as much as I can... 

Game Boy Advance Lot

GameBoy / Gameboy Color Lot

NES Lot

PlayStation 1 Lot

PC games Lot

Wii Lot

DS / 3DS Lot

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on how much traction I can get on eBay, I might rethink the strategy if my lots don't move there.  I guess I can put together custom bundles and offload the slow moving stuff at a game store for 25% Market Value...

Just curious atm, what did you have your eye on?

A problem with selling piece-wise is that shipping begins to be burdensome and expensive for both parties, but personally picked lots might make more sense for shipping to be cost effective.  Something for me think about - will see what interest people around here have in the collection.

• The title was changed to (Starting Final Day) Selling Collections - GB GBC GBA PS1 NES PC Wii DS 3DS Lots for sale
  • The title was changed to (Starting Final 24HR) Selling Collections - GB GBC GBA PS1 NES PC Wii DS 3DS Lots for sale