IGNORED

The Lion King/Aladdin iam8bit Reproductions

ZBomber

I bought one of the scarcer glow-in-the-dark copies of the Mega Man X they did for about $162 on eBay, but I was willing to pay a bit of a premium knowing I was getting the more rare cart.  I would do the same if I came across the rarer Mega Man 2 cart.  I liked those, and it was part of an anniversary or something, so I understood putting them out at that time.  

I have to agree with everyone else here, though.  These are way overpriced for what they are.  All of their releases seem to be, and the more that come out, the less special they seem to be getting without any change in the price structure or pack-in content.  Even the Mega Mans were/are overpriced, but there's at least a bit of cult fandom for the Blue Bomber that's probably willing to pay a premium like me.  I'm not sure who these are targeted at or who was demanding them.  I really think this release is going to bomb, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:27 PM, DefaultGen said:

This is the most ridiculous one yet. Friggin' Aladdin for $100, lol.

There are currently 2 sealed SNES Lion Kings on Ebay for $100. One's pretty banged up. One is kind of decent. Up to 4500 people are going to choose to buy this Funko Pop shelf candy over a real new copy of the original game which is bananas to me.

Don’t go trashing your sponsor 😉😛

• Haha 1