IGNORED

FO Zelda Collection - All games, most variants - more than half sealed - No CD-i Games - Selling all together

Fillrup

For sale is the complete series of Zelda. I’ve been collected this for multiple years and within this listing you will get a variety of variants for multiple games as well many special edition strategy guides.

Most of the games are sealed, meaning they have never been opened. I also have some copies that are complete, meaning the original game,case, and manual are included. Lastly, I have a few games that are just the cartridge.

I’m a collector so condition meant a lot to me. However, as I’m sure you’re aware; these games can be hundreds of dollars so I wasn’t always able to get the best copies. Most of the games are in pretty amazing condition, especially the newer games from Wii U on up.

Each game has a protective case to ensure safety of condition.

If you’re a Zelda collector this opportunity to acquire all the games in one lot is very rare, especially because most of the games are New.

None of the CD-i Zelda games are included, as I never collected them because they were not licensed by Nintendo.

I’m not sure if I will be able to ship everything in one box due to the number of games, as I’ve never sold something of this magnitude before. I also might allow local pickup. I currently have priority selected as my shipping option but I'm going to investigate what would be the safest and most reliable. I will also cover the shipping. Please note I might opt for a slower shipping speed if it means the items will be handled better.

I would totally be up to meeting you somewhere.

No international shipping. Selling all together.

Here is my link to my Ebay listing. I am willing to work on a price. https://www.ebay.com/itm/274328660481

If you have any questions or need additional pictures please let me know.

C = Cartridge

I = Instructions

B = Box

NES                                                       

The Legend of Zelda 3 screw       (C)                                                        

The Legend of Zelda 5 screw       (C)                                         

Adventures of Link                        (C)                                                         

SuperNintendo                                                               

Link to the Past                                 (C)                                         

Link to the Past Player's Choice       (C)                                         

GameBoy                                                           

Link's Awakening                                      (CIB)                                    

GameBoyColor                                                               

Zelda Link's Awakening DX                        (C)                                                         

Zelda Oracle of Ages                                 (New)                                                                                  

Zelda Oracle of Seasons                           (New)                                                                                 

GameBoyAdvance                                                        

Zelda Link to the Past Four Swords           (New)                                                 

Zelda Minish Cap                                        (CIB)                                                     

Nintendo 64                                                      

Zelda Majora's Mask                                             (C)                                         

Zelda Majora's Mask Collector's Edition               (C)                                         

Zelda Ocarina of Time                                          (CIB)     

Zelda Ocarina of Time Collector's Edition             (C)                         

Gamecube                                                         

Zelda Collector's Edition                              (CIB)                                     

Zelda Four Swords Adventure                     (CIB)                     

Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest           (CIB)                                     

ZeldaTwilight Princess                                (CIB)                                     

Zelda Wind Waker                                       (CIB)                                     

Zelda Wind Waker Player's Choice            (CIB)                                    

Nintendo DS                                                     

Zelda Phantom Hourglass             (NEW)                                                                                                 

Zelda Phantom Hourglass             (NEW)                                                                  

Zelda Spirit Tracks                         (NEW)                                                                                 

Wii                                                         

Zelda Skyward Sword                 (CIB)                                                                     

Zelda Twilight Princess               (CIB)                                                     

Link's Crossbow Training            CIB)                                                                     

Nintendo 3DS                                                   

Zelda A Link Between Worlds                                       (NEW)                                                 

Zelda A Link Between Worlds Nintendo Selects            (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D                                                 (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D                                                 (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Nintendo Selects                     (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition                         (NEW)                                                 

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D                                               (NEW)                                                 

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Nintendo Selects                   (NEW)                                                 

Hyrule Warriors                                                               (NEW)                                                 

Zelda TriForce Heroes                                                   (NEW)                                                  

Wii U                                                    

Zelda Breath of the Wild                                           (NEW)                                                 

ZeldaTwilight Princess HD amiibo Bundle               (NEW)                                                 

Hyrule Warriors                                                         (NEW)                                                 

Zelda WindWaker HD Non Halo                              (NEW)                                                 

Zelda WindWaker HD                                              (NEW)                                                 

Zelda WindWaker HD Limited Edition                     (NEW)                                                 

NintendoSwitch                                                             

Zelda Breath of the Wild                                          (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Breath of the Wild Explorer's Edition             (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Edition                  (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition                 (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Breath of the Wild Starter Pack                     (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Breath of the Wild Expansion Case               (NEW)                                                 

Hyrule Warriors                                                        (NEW)                                                  

Zelda Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition                 (NEW)       

Forgot to picture Link's Awakening Dreamer's Edition (New)

StrategyGuides                                                               

Ocarina o fTime - Prima                                                                                                                               

Twilight Princess Wii Premeir edition - Prima                                                                                      

Twilight Princess Wii – Nintendo Power                                                                                                                

Twilight Princess Wii – Nintendo Power                                                                                                                

Spirit Track Prima                                                                                                                                            

Wind Waker GC – Nintendo Power                                                                                                                         

Breath of the Wild                                                                                                                                          

Breath of the Wild with Expansion                                                                                                          

Breath of the Wild Creating a Champion - Hero Edition                                                                  

Breath of the Wild Creating a Champion -Champion Edition                                                         

The Legend of Zelda Art and Artifacts

20200221_122930.jpg

Edited by Fillrup

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images