IGNORED

Shipping Nintendo Power Issues

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jfreakofkorn said:

Sandwich them in thick cardboard , i am guessing . Also depends at how many you sending over the pond ?

Thanks for the reply. I'm sending 10 over to the U.K. Buyer paid above market value and wants them pristine. I'm afraid if they get torn up in the post he will try to send 'em back.

If it was me , I would sandwich them in think cardboard . With wrapping them in bubble wrap or packaging material with placing it in a bigger box . Shipping may cost you , it ll get there . Used to ship all kinds of thing(s) for the ex to my ex in laws who reside in eastern europe . Never had any complaints 

What he said about cardboard I've done for years with any kind of paper gaming(etc) product and also wrapped around cd style jewel cases too.  In both cases I've never had a problem with rips, folds, tears, or cracked plastic on those fragile cases.  If you're afraid of rub on the paper, use a piece of thin tissue paper you often see stuffed into packages.  Wrap that around the paper product once or twice, just so stuff doesn't rub, and you're good.

Cardboard sandwich with every issue bagged and boarded. Over sized cardboard on the top and bottom then put cling wrap around them. With singles I would tape them to the bottom piece of cardboard (taping on the bag holding the comic or magazine.) That is how I shipped comics when I worked at a comic shop in college, never had a single complaint.